Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [2ND RUN] Asgore (goat) - tundra m
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Undertales My ratio is 1:650! Just go with whatever is easiest for you, I don't mind since I can just convert it if I need to.
@Undertales My ratio is 1:650! Just go with whatever is easiest for you, I don't mind since I can just convert it if I need to.
@Undertales No problem! c:
@Undertales No problem! c:
@Asgore

Whoops, sorry for the late reply. Um should I send over the payment or..?
@Asgore

Whoops, sorry for the late reply. Um should I send over the payment or..?
@Leenanishere will come back later >.> but I'm broke right now and will be til Thursday
@Leenanishere will come back later >.> but I'm broke right now and will be til Thursday
@Asgore

I'd love to be on the list please! ; w ;
@Asgore

I'd love to be on the list please! ; w ;
98a86ced013acccb.png
@HeartlessSpade If you can, yes. I don't have enough money to buy a blueprint yet, so I'll need at least some of the preorders paid off. :>
@Leenanishere Would you like to be on the list? You don't have to pay immediately....
@NakashimaMew Cool, thanks! :D
@HeartlessSpade If you can, yes. I don't have enough money to buy a blueprint yet, so I'll need at least some of the preorders paid off. :>
@Leenanishere Would you like to be on the list? You don't have to pay immediately....
@NakashimaMew Cool, thanks! :D
I wish i could afford one. I don't have much gems.
@Asgore
I wish i could afford one. I don't have much gems.
@Asgore
sig.png
@DreemurrFrisk It's fine! I feel you on the "not enough gems" part. I'm always broke :P
@DreemurrFrisk It's fine! I feel you on the "not enough gems" part. I'm always broke :P
Sorry to say this, but I think there's copyright infringement going on here. People have had their skins/accents removed long after they've bought them because of this reason. I wouldn't advertise this accent in that case.
Sorry to say this, but I think there's copyright infringement going on here. People have had their skins/accents removed long after they've bought them because of this reason. I wouldn't advertise this accent in that case.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@JaySovereign Other Undertale accents have gotten through just fine, and besides, you can't really put a copyright on an accent that only gives a dragon a yellow mane and goat ears.
@JaySovereign Other Undertale accents have gotten through just fine, and besides, you can't really put a copyright on an accent that only gives a dragon a yellow mane and goat ears.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9