Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya
I just realized I've never even posted on the forums. Hey, everybody!
I just realized I've never even posted on the forums. Hey, everybody!
the_future_dance_by_mallachite-da9qnq4.gif the_present_bounce_by_mallachite-da9qyvt.gif the_past_bounce_by_mallachite-da9r32r.gif
@nepep
Howdy! Welcome to the site btw :)
How're you? :3
@nepep
Howdy! Welcome to the site btw :)
How're you? :3
@Rynxenvy Aah! Thank you for the welcome! I'm good, thank you again!! How are you, though? You have gorgeous dragons by the way ahhh
@Rynxenvy Aah! Thank you for the welcome! I'm good, thank you again!! How are you, though? You have gorgeous dragons by the way ahhh
the_future_dance_by_mallachite-da9qnq4.gif the_present_bounce_by_mallachite-da9qyvt.gif the_past_bounce_by_mallachite-da9r32r.gif
@nepep
I'm great! I'm at work lmao I'm bad >.> but can't wait to get home and grind some more for Gala lol!

Aww, thank youuu! :)
How're you enjoying Gala so far?
@nepep
I'm great! I'm at work lmao I'm bad >.> but can't wait to get home and grind some more for Gala lol!

Aww, thank youuu! :)
How're you enjoying Gala so far?
@Rynxenvy Ahah I'm enjoying it a lot! I hope you are too. I'm saving up all the snow I've gotten, haha
@Rynxenvy Ahah I'm enjoying it a lot! I hope you are too. I'm saving up all the snow I've gotten, haha