Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I never thought I'd buy a conspiracy but
1 2
But there is one right now. I have seen the lights go dark one by one. Flight Rising is under the influence of a dark power.

The shade is slowly taking things away.
But there is one right now. I have seen the lights go dark one by one. Flight Rising is under the influence of a dark power.

The shade is slowly taking things away.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
As a note for this thread:
Discussing forum moderation is against the rules, so please don't post here about actions admins/moderators have taken, thanks!
As a note for this thread:
Discussing forum moderation is against the rules, so please don't post here about actions admins/moderators have taken, thanks!
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski
Yes, the lights are going out, darkness is taking control.

Good thing I secretly worship the Shade!

Opps...

Oh well, at least I can do this...

MUHAHAHAHA!
@Christovski
Yes, the lights are going out, darkness is taking control.

Good thing I secretly worship the Shade!

Opps...

Oh well, at least I can do this...

MUHAHAHAHA!
tumblr_inline_nk71ahTsTN1qg2i5p.png
@Christovski
Just Kidding!

Maybe...

MUHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, just wanted to do that again.
@Christovski
Just Kidding!

Maybe...

MUHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, just wanted to do that again.
tumblr_inline_nk71ahTsTN1qg2i5p.png
Then maybe you can tell us if she is the one in control, pulling these strings, the name that cannot be spoken (but seriously no saying it). =3
Then maybe you can tell us if she is the one in control, pulling these strings, the name that cannot be spoken (but seriously no saying it). =3
she is coming
she is coming
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
@Christovski
I have a very uneasy feeling in my stomach...
@Christovski
I have a very uneasy feeling in my stomach...
2YPv3wq.png
Roleplay forum is this way, dudes.
Rve7uPU.png
[quote name="@Hylozoist" date=2016-01-26 13:04:14] Roleplay forum is this way, dudes. [/quote] Oh this is not roleplay, referring to a thing that happened here on Flight Rising Discussion board today. But if I specifically describe what happened, there may be consequences so....abstraction was done to the topic and terms used =) Some lights were shut off and I am curious why they were, and wondering if others saw it as well.
@Hylozoist wrote on 2016-01-26:

Oh this is not roleplay, referring to a thing that happened here on Flight Rising Discussion board today.

But if I specifically describe what happened, there may be consequences so....abstraction was done to the topic and terms used =) Some lights were shut off and I am curious why they were, and wondering if others saw it as well.
If you want to pretend like anything more happened than just a technical error, it is role play. There's no 'conspiracy'. 'Abstraction' in this context is a nicer way to say 'circumventing rules'.
If you want to pretend like anything more happened than just a technical error, it is role play. There's no 'conspiracy'. 'Abstraction' in this context is a nicer way to say 'circumventing rules'.
Rve7uPU.png
1 2