Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sacred profile picture dragon discussion
1 2 3 4
I'm getting really attached to my recently-named Gixxus.... I don't know why he's so perfect. I've never had another profile picture dragon even close to as long as I've had him. I don't usually like darker dragons but he's just such a little baby. My gixxy-goo<3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18649380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186494/18649380_350.png[/img] [/url] Anyone else can't bring themselves to change their picture? Let me know if you think of any lore or whatever for him, even if it's just a feeling of what his personality might be like! (though I already have some ideas ;b) I'll be sure to do the same to others. I can also maybe help with naming! That usually takes me forever though, lol.... I just named him like two days ago and I've had him basically his whole life. But damn am I happy with his name :')
I'm getting really attached to my recently-named Gixxus.... I don't know why he's so perfect. I've never had another profile picture dragon even close to as long as I've had him. I don't usually like darker dragons but he's just such a little baby. My gixxy-goo<3

18649380_350.png

Anyone else can't bring themselves to change their picture? Let me know if you think of any lore or whatever for him, even if it's just a feeling of what his personality might be like! (though I already have some ideas ;b) I'll be sure to do the same to others. I can also maybe help with naming! That usually takes me forever though, lol.... I just named him like two days ago and I've had him basically his whole life. But damn am I happy with his name :')
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Scarfsickle

how does he have this magic?

I do not like male nocs or that festival apparel but I love him.

I have the opposite problem ,a few dragons I want to have as my avatar all the time but the avatar pic is just horrible.
@Scarfsickle

how does he have this magic?

I do not like male nocs or that festival apparel but I love him.

I have the opposite problem ,a few dragons I want to have as my avatar all the time but the avatar pic is just horrible.
A5i3AHB.png
Ever since I figured out how to set an avatar, it's been my custom progen and clan co-leader Olaf (haven't bothered with a name change scroll, it's been that way forever might as well leave it) because there is no more appropriate way to represent the clan, than with the leader and first dragon ever to be in it.

Never changed it, and I've been here almost 2 years.
Ever since I figured out how to set an avatar, it's been my custom progen and clan co-leader Olaf (haven't bothered with a name change scroll, it's been that way forever might as well leave it) because there is no more appropriate way to represent the clan, than with the leader and first dragon ever to be in it.

Never changed it, and I've been here almost 2 years.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
*Raises hand* Pax has been my avatar pic since nearly my first day. She's just so right up in the camera and grinning and so precious. ^u^ I've already got lore/bio for her that I love and I had a ton of fun creating it- but of course there's the near constant updating of trying to include other dragons in her lore instead of just her by her lonesome self. xD

Gixxus is lovely! He looks like some botanist explorer- no plant is too hidden or dangerous to get to, with his handy pickax, rope, and compass he can conquer anything!
*Raises hand* Pax has been my avatar pic since nearly my first day. She's just so right up in the camera and grinning and so precious. ^u^ I've already got lore/bio for her that I love and I had a ton of fun creating it- but of course there's the near constant updating of trying to include other dragons in her lore instead of just her by her lonesome self. xD

Gixxus is lovely! He looks like some botanist explorer- no plant is too hidden or dangerous to get to, with his handy pickax, rope, and compass he can conquer anything!
21j0l8x.jpg
@Heeroku Ahh, it is so flattering to know that my dragon is an exception for your usual preferences ;u; I don't usually like this holiday apparel either >_> But HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN IT

oh my gosh I know right? some breeds/sexes just don't make good pictures <_> (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MALE SKYDANCERS)

I'll reply to everyone else later, I'm on mobile and my phone is being slow D:

@Heeroku Ahh, it is so flattering to know that my dragon is an exception for your usual preferences ;u; I don't usually like this holiday apparel either >_> But HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN IT

oh my gosh I know right? some breeds/sexes just don't make good pictures <_> (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MALE SKYDANCERS)

I'll reply to everyone else later, I'm on mobile and my phone is being slow D:

10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
My avatar dragon is based on a character of mine who also happens to be my account's namesake. It'd feel pretty weird to change him to something else at this point!

(He was a surprising pain to acquire, too; three generations of breeding to get a dragon with the right combo. I never figured it'd be that much work to get a tundra in perfect Arcanine colors.)
My avatar dragon is based on a character of mine who also happens to be my account's namesake. It'd feel pretty weird to change him to something else at this point!

(He was a surprising pain to acquire, too; three generations of breeding to get a dragon with the right combo. I never figured it'd be that much work to get a tundra in perfect Arcanine colors.)
[indent]@scarfsickle i've been thinking about changing my avatar lately, but for a while i've had Sunlace, the Spoilt Queen of my lair. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8094608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80947/8094608_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] i would kinda like to rotate it and showcase some of my other dragons, but somehow it just feels right having her there. she just looks so glamorous and peeved with her mad little snake face. i relate. #same Sunlace, #same.[/indent]
@scarfsickle i've been thinking about changing my avatar lately, but for a while i've had Sunlace, the Spoilt Queen of my lair.

i would kinda like to rotate it and showcase some of my other dragons, but somehow it just feels right having her there.
she just looks so glamorous and peeved with her mad little snake face.
i relate.
#same Sunlace, #same.
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
I change my avatar almost everyday, haha. Right now it's Scully in honor of the X-Files revival/premiere this week!
I change my avatar almost everyday, haha. Right now it's Scully in honor of the X-Files revival/premiere this week!
IMG_0247.jpg
I usually have it as the very first dragon in my lair; Joker, the purpler and green tundra. But for the past month or so, I've been indecisive. There are multiple dragons I would like as my avatar.
I usually have it as the very first dragon in my lair; Joker, the purpler and green tundra. But for the past month or so, I've been indecisive. There are multiple dragons I would like as my avatar.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
Darion has been my avatar dragon for a while now. I sometimes change my avatar but its usually a temporary change, as I'll switch back to Darion soon after.

While he doesn't have a fancy profile or anything, he is based off a character of mine. ouob
Darion has been my avatar dragon for a while now. I sometimes change my avatar but its usually a temporary change, as I'll switch back to Darion soon after.

While he doesn't have a fancy profile or anything, he is based off a character of mine. ouob
1 2 3 4