Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To be a hero! (PRIVATE)
1 2 3 4
[center][size=2]@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst -----[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14328260][img]http://s25.postimg.org/hovkvbduj/Delyth_Small.png[/img][/url][/center] The ridgeback circled to the left as he continued jerking his head in that curiously unsettling manner. Delyth mirrored his movements, watching carefully. Suddenly, behind the ridgeback, she saw the blue-maned imperial from earlier rear up and stretch out her wings. She let out a deep growl, causing the wild jerking head of the ridgeback to snap around to look at the imperial. Delyth's eyes flicked between the two dragons, trying to judge the situation. When a screeching wildclaw rushed the ridgeback. [i]Was that the same-[/i] [b]"FOR THE GLADEKEEPER. BRUGH!!"[/b] Ragworts used her wings to give herself lift at the last second and latched onto the back of the ridgeback. The larger dragon was caught unawares and screeched as claws dug into flesh. Delyth’s tail twitched in irritation. The little wildclaw wouldn’t last long in melee combat with the bulky ridgeback. She had to engage [i]now[/i]. Silently she cursed her lack of magical talent. Delyth rushed toward the entangled pair. The ridgeback was reaching around with his neck, and she grabbed it with her forelimbs, putting her entire weight into the attack. They were both dragged to the ground, with the wildclaw still clinging on. Delyth brought her wings close to her sides and her head down to protect her neck as the ridgeback began to claw at her. She gripped his neck tighter, trying to block off his air supply. She let out an involuntary growl as he clawed into her face.

Delyth_Small.png

The ridgeback circled to the left as he continued jerking his head in that curiously unsettling manner. Delyth mirrored his movements, watching carefully. Suddenly, behind the ridgeback, she saw the blue-maned imperial from earlier rear up and stretch out her wings. She let out a deep growl, causing the wild jerking head of the ridgeback to snap around to look at the imperial. Delyth's eyes flicked between the two dragons, trying to judge the situation.

When a screeching wildclaw rushed the ridgeback. Was that the same-

"FOR THE GLADEKEEPER. BRUGH!!" Ragworts used her wings to give herself lift at the last second and latched onto the back of the ridgeback. The larger dragon was caught unawares and screeched as claws dug into flesh.

Delyth’s tail twitched in irritation. The little wildclaw wouldn’t last long in melee combat with the bulky ridgeback. She had to engage now. Silently she cursed her lack of magical talent. Delyth rushed toward the entangled pair. The ridgeback was reaching around with his neck, and she grabbed it with her forelimbs, putting her entire weight into the attack. They were both dragged to the ground, with the wildclaw still clinging on. Delyth brought her wings close to her sides and her head down to protect her neck as the ridgeback began to claw at her. She gripped his neck tighter, trying to block off his air supply. She let out an involuntary growl as he clawed into her face.
Small-Ad-Text-Only.pngBadge.png- Light-Network-Gold-Shadow.png
@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai

Nightdance laughed at loud when the wildclaw charged the ridgeback attacking them. Now both of her allies were piled on their assailant.

She stole a glance at their surroundings. Dragons screaming and running, some growling and fighting back. This could only get worse the longer they stayed at the fairgrounds, they had to take care of this possessed ridgeback and run.

Nightdance ran over to the fight, trying to see what the best angle would be for her to incapacitate - or kill - the ridgeback. He seemed to be a little overwhelmed. Nightdance stood near the ridgeback's head and reached out with her long neck, opening her maw wide. A burst of foggy shadow magic jetted out from her throat at the last second, and then Nightdance and attempted a bite at the ridgeback at the base of his neck - hard.

It wasn't a bite intended to kill - Nightdance simply wasn't the type in this situation - but not one weakened by hesitation, either. The shadowy magic would just slow his reflexes a bit if the ridgeback kept on fighting this vigorously.

Nightdance laughed at loud when the wildclaw charged the ridgeback attacking them. Now both of her allies were piled on their assailant.

She stole a glance at their surroundings. Dragons screaming and running, some growling and fighting back. This could only get worse the longer they stayed at the fairgrounds, they had to take care of this possessed ridgeback and run.

Nightdance ran over to the fight, trying to see what the best angle would be for her to incapacitate - or kill - the ridgeback. He seemed to be a little overwhelmed. Nightdance stood near the ridgeback's head and reached out with her long neck, opening her maw wide. A burst of foggy shadow magic jetted out from her throat at the last second, and then Nightdance and attempted a bite at the ridgeback at the base of his neck - hard.

It wasn't a bite intended to kill - Nightdance simply wasn't the type in this situation - but not one weakened by hesitation, either. The shadowy magic would just slow his reflexes a bit if the ridgeback kept on fighting this vigorously.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Yukiira @Remaai @Skyemyst
for future reference, we can bring in other dragons. Though none of the newly brought dragons will be named "heroes"..if that makes sense? Since...in my vision, at least, the Gods speak about the main group. So if you want another character to actually control, better throw'em in quick! (So Yukiira, it's totally fine if you'd like your nocturne to be part of the roleplay as well!)

It was quite literally a blur as she hung onto the Ridgeback. She didn't even know if Pisces actually managed to jump onto the guard. Her thoughts were interrupted, however, as the guardian smashed down the Ridgeback in some type of colossal feat. This action, of course, causing Ragworts to freak out. A single thought of, 'I've never jumped this far before' rushed through her brain as she jumped for it.

Flapping her wings, the Wildclaw gave a loud grunt as she almost missed the guardian while jumping. With a deep breath as she clung to the guardian as softly as she could...and as both the imperial and the guardian grabbed hold of the Ridgeback, Ragworts cringed physically. Hopefully they weren't...gonna try to kill him.

"Wait! May...maybe we should just keep him down. Don't...don't kill him." was Ragworts weak request before she tore her eyes away from the fight and towards the Skydancer and Nocturne, a frown coming to her lips.
@Yukiira @Remaai @Skyemyst
for future reference, we can bring in other dragons. Though none of the newly brought dragons will be named "heroes"..if that makes sense? Since...in my vision, at least, the Gods speak about the main group. So if you want another character to actually control, better throw'em in quick! (So Yukiira, it's totally fine if you'd like your nocturne to be part of the roleplay as well!)

It was quite literally a blur as she hung onto the Ridgeback. She didn't even know if Pisces actually managed to jump onto the guard. Her thoughts were interrupted, however, as the guardian smashed down the Ridgeback in some type of colossal feat. This action, of course, causing Ragworts to freak out. A single thought of, 'I've never jumped this far before' rushed through her brain as she jumped for it.

Flapping her wings, the Wildclaw gave a loud grunt as she almost missed the guardian while jumping. With a deep breath as she clung to the guardian as softly as she could...and as both the imperial and the guardian grabbed hold of the Ridgeback, Ragworts cringed physically. Hopefully they weren't...gonna try to kill him.

"Wait! May...maybe we should just keep him down. Don't...don't kill him." was Ragworts weak request before she tore her eyes away from the fight and towards the Skydancer and Nocturne, a frown coming to her lips.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[center] [size=2]@Ragworts [b]@Yukiira[/b] @remaai @Skyemyst I'm good with Rana not being a "hero", she also might be sent back home some time in the story cause she is younger than Sci.[/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11973883][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/119739/11973883.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12355467][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/123555/12355467.png[/img][/url] [size=2] Pisces shook her head, this wasn't the time to ask what one of her clanmates was doing all alone [b]"Rana, we've got to help these dragons!"[/b] she hissed at the younger nocturne before ushering her out of the way of the still frenzied festival goers. [b]"Just keep close, and stay out of trouble!"[/b] she then said before bounding over to the group who had managed to pin down the ridgeback. [i]"...don't kill him."[/i] was what she heard as she got to the group, the mention of death gave Sci chills and shook her head in disagreement [b]"Why don't you question him?"[/b] Rana suddenly interrupted, looking down at the ridgeback with curious eyes. [/size] [/center]
@Ragworts @Yukiira @remaai @Skyemyst

I'm good with Rana not being a "hero", she also might be sent back home some time in the story cause she is younger than Sci.

11973883.png12355467.png

Pisces shook her head, this wasn't the time to ask what one of her clanmates was doing all alone "Rana, we've got to help these dragons!" she hissed at the younger nocturne before ushering her out of the way of the still frenzied festival goers. "Just keep close, and stay out of trouble!" she then said before bounding over to the group who had managed to pin down the ridgeback.

"...don't kill him." was what she heard as she got to the group, the mention of death gave Sci chills and shook her head in disagreement "Why don't you question him?" Rana suddenly interrupted, looking down at the ridgeback with curious eyes.

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko3_100.png
[/center]
w1ACBzV.png
Yuki's Derg Shop
[center][size=2]@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst -----[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14328260][img]http://s25.postimg.org/hovkvbduj/Delyth_Small.png[/img][/url][/center] The ridgeback thrashed wildly, clawing at Delyth's face and forelegs. She felt the wildclaw [i]jump[/i] onto her back, but she didn't have time to wonder [i]what the hell[/i] they were doing. She was concentrating on not having her throat ripped out. At least she was out of the ridgeback's reach. Suddenly she felt magic in the air and looked over to see the imperial shooting at the ridgeback. They followed up by biting the ridgeback's neck. Hard. Maybe a little [i]too[/i] hard. [b]"Wait! May...maybe we should just keep him down. Don't...don't kill him."[/b] Delyth did nothing more than grunt an affirmative as she struggled with the enemy. Despite his injuries, his movements seemed to be becoming even more frantic and violent. He seemed almost rabid. [b]"Why don't you question him?"[/b] Delyth heard near her. [i]Too close.[/i] She looked up to see the skydancer from before and an unfamiliar nocturne. [b]"Get back!"[/b] She hissed. [b]"Amateurs!"[/b] The ridgeback dug deep into the leathers on her neck with a hindclaw and she shrieked. Angrily, she bit deeply into the offending limb, pulling out a chunk of flesh. [b]"Help or GET OUT OF THE WAY!"[/b]

Delyth_Small.png

The ridgeback thrashed wildly, clawing at Delyth's face and forelegs. She felt the wildclaw jump onto her back, but she didn't have time to wonder what the hell they were doing. She was concentrating on not having her throat ripped out. At least she was out of the ridgeback's reach.

Suddenly she felt magic in the air and looked over to see the imperial shooting at the ridgeback. They followed up by biting the ridgeback's neck. Hard. Maybe a little too hard.

"Wait! May...maybe we should just keep him down. Don't...don't kill him." Delyth did nothing more than grunt an affirmative as she struggled with the enemy. Despite his injuries, his movements seemed to be becoming even more frantic and violent. He seemed almost rabid.

"Why don't you question him?" Delyth heard near her. Too close. She looked up to see the skydancer from before and an unfamiliar nocturne.

"Get back!" She hissed. "Amateurs!" The ridgeback dug deep into the leathers on her neck with a hindclaw and she shrieked. Angrily, she bit deeply into the offending limb, pulling out a chunk of flesh. "Help or GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Nightdance briefly looked at the ridgeback coldly before rearing up and holding him down with the palms of her claws. She tried to stay on top of him, using her weight to pin him down, but avoiding the ridgeback's sharp spines were tricky. He was like a wriggly, slippery fish.

"Not to worry, he's still - bluh - alive and kickin'!" she said to the worried wildclaw next to her.

Then she noticed that another dragon had joined the group, a nocturne. "In this state, though, I don't think he'll really - " Nightdance twisted away from one of those sharp spines. " - comply. Not unless we counter that coatl's magic with our own or something!"

Nightdance involuntarily growled as the ridgeback tore into her guardian ally with a vengeance. She
tried her best to hold her end of the dragon so that the guardian could do something.

Nightdance briefly looked at the ridgeback coldly before rearing up and holding him down with the palms of her claws. She tried to stay on top of him, using her weight to pin him down, but avoiding the ridgeback's sharp spines were tricky. He was like a wriggly, slippery fish.

"Not to worry, he's still - bluh - alive and kickin'!" she said to the worried wildclaw next to her.

Then she noticed that another dragon had joined the group, a nocturne. "In this state, though, I don't think he'll really - " Nightdance twisted away from one of those sharp spines. " - comply. Not unless we counter that coatl's magic with our own or something!"

Nightdance involuntarily growled as the ridgeback tore into her guardian ally with a vengeance. She
tried her best to hold her end of the dragon so that the guardian could do something.
@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst
( Alright, please bare with me while I try to roleplay canon characters. :,D... )

Of course, she flinched as the Ridgeback started to fight back again. The other guards were growing out of control. Why did this have to happen on the EarthShaker's festival...! Her first festival and...

That was when the ridgeback snapped towards the guardian, Ragworts backing up a bit before actually flopping down off of the larger dragon, standing by the much smaller ones. It was kind of a relief to see a nocturne here, otherwise she would've been the smallest out of the whole group. Thus, not making her the most useless dragon here. "Just knock him out or something...I mean, we-"

A violent shake sudden started, causing all the dragons there to stop what they were doing, or be thrown off guard, even the possessed dragons. The pillar shook and it seemed the ground split wide open as a colossal figure rose from his slumbering state. Small pebbles and stones rolling off his body as he stood. Once he was standing fully...all the sane dragons couldn't help but stare. It...it was the one and only, the EarthShaker.

"Enough of this." was his soft growl. It was almost as if he was pained by the prospect of these dragons fighting on his festival. Stomping to the ground and with a magical roar of power...the possessed dragons finally...stopped fighting. Once the fighting was taken care of...the Earthshaker turned his head towards the small group of dragons.

"You four." he started gruffly.

Ragworts eyes widened as he looked over towards her and the dragons beside her. "...U-us?" was the small squeak that manged to escape her throat.

The EarthShaker continued, "I fear there might be a grave time ahead of us, something I thought would never happen. A great evil has plagued us once again...and more than ever do I need my siblings to reunite. But I cannot leave my territory, for there are many who still need my help here. That is why, you four will help and try to get the help of my siblings."

There was a great pause, now all eyes on the dragons in the group. "Do this for us, and you will save dragonkind. But be weary, while the enemy is weak now..he only grows stronger. Dabbling into things he shouldn't, it is up to you four to reunite my siblings and stop him."
@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst
( Alright, please bare with me while I try to roleplay canon characters. :,D... )

Of course, she flinched as the Ridgeback started to fight back again. The other guards were growing out of control. Why did this have to happen on the EarthShaker's festival...! Her first festival and...

That was when the ridgeback snapped towards the guardian, Ragworts backing up a bit before actually flopping down off of the larger dragon, standing by the much smaller ones. It was kind of a relief to see a nocturne here, otherwise she would've been the smallest out of the whole group. Thus, not making her the most useless dragon here. "Just knock him out or something...I mean, we-"

A violent shake sudden started, causing all the dragons there to stop what they were doing, or be thrown off guard, even the possessed dragons. The pillar shook and it seemed the ground split wide open as a colossal figure rose from his slumbering state. Small pebbles and stones rolling off his body as he stood. Once he was standing fully...all the sane dragons couldn't help but stare. It...it was the one and only, the EarthShaker.

"Enough of this." was his soft growl. It was almost as if he was pained by the prospect of these dragons fighting on his festival. Stomping to the ground and with a magical roar of power...the possessed dragons finally...stopped fighting. Once the fighting was taken care of...the Earthshaker turned his head towards the small group of dragons.

"You four." he started gruffly.

Ragworts eyes widened as he looked over towards her and the dragons beside her. "...U-us?" was the small squeak that manged to escape her throat.

The EarthShaker continued, "I fear there might be a grave time ahead of us, something I thought would never happen. A great evil has plagued us once again...and more than ever do I need my siblings to reunite. But I cannot leave my territory, for there are many who still need my help here. That is why, you four will help and try to get the help of my siblings."

There was a great pause, now all eyes on the dragons in the group. "Do this for us, and you will save dragonkind. But be weary, while the enemy is weak now..he only grows stronger. Dabbling into things he shouldn't, it is up to you four to reunite my siblings and stop him."
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[center] [size=2]@Ragworts [b]@Yukiira[/b] @remaai @Skyemyst My inspiration isn't there at the moment, so excuse my [s]horrid[/s] writing.. [/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11973883][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/119739/11973883.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12355467][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/123555/12355467.png[/img][/url] [size=2] As the Earthshaker spoke everything seemed to go in slow motion. Pisces could feel the stillness in the air as the deity's voice echoed through the crowd [b]"You four." [/b] Pisces looked around her as those words were said, was this really happening? was the great Earthshaker really placing this burden onto their shoulders? The skydancer looked to Rana who didn't seem fazed by the Earthshaker's decision, as she was not included in the count, and shook her head [b]"Can we really do this?"[/b] she asked the group when the Earthshaker had ended his speech [b]"We're only four dragons, and I've barely come of age!"[/b] her voice cracking with a mix of worry and fear. [/size] [/center]
@Ragworts @Yukiira @remaai @Skyemyst

My inspiration isn't there at the moment, so excuse my horrid writing..

11973883.png12355467.png

As the Earthshaker spoke everything seemed to go in slow motion. Pisces could feel the stillness in the air as the deity's voice echoed through the crowd "You four." Pisces looked around her as those words were said, was this really happening? was the great Earthshaker really placing this burden onto their shoulders? The skydancer looked to Rana who didn't seem fazed by the Earthshaker's decision, as she was not included in the count, and shook her head "Can we really do this?" she asked the group when the Earthshaker had ended his speech "We're only four dragons, and I've barely come of age!" her voice cracking with a mix of worry and fear.

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko3_100.png
[/center]
w1ACBzV.png
Yuki's Derg Shop
[center][size=2]@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst -----[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14328260][img]http://s25.postimg.org/hovkvbduj/Delyth_Small.png[/img][/url][/center] Delyth felt the ridgeback go limp in her claws and looked down. He was...frozen? She released his neck, and looked up at the Earthshaker. Delyth inclined her neck respectfully. [b] "Earthshaker...are you sure...I mean..." [/b]She looked around at her companions.[b] "Why only four? What are four of us going to do when we are having difficulty with a single dragon?"[/b]

Delyth_Small.png

Delyth felt the ridgeback go limp in her claws and looked down. He was...frozen? She released his neck, and looked up at the Earthshaker. Delyth inclined her neck respectfully.

"Earthshaker...are you sure...I mean..."
She looked around at her companions. "Why only four? What are four of us going to do when we are having difficulty with a single dragon?"

Nightdance felt her maw turn up in a draconic smile as the oh so mighty lord Earthshaker appeared before them. Not that she didn't respect him... it was just that Nightdance don't bow down to nobody.

He had come to quell the fighting, good. As the Earthshaker himself began to speak to the group, Nightdance became more and more excited. This promised to be a great adventure, one she would tell to her hatchling's hatchling's hatchling's. That is, if they didn't all die and gruesome and bloody death. And if she found a mate who would appreciate a dragon who was as strange as her.

By "siblings", Nightdance assumed that the Earthshaker meant the other deities who lorded over different elements. Even the youngest hatchlings knew the legends about the creation of Sornieth.

"This is going to be awesome!" she said determinedly. "Four dragons, destinies entwined... fated to either save the world or die trying. It's so... storybook! You got it, Earthdad!"

Their opponent must be someone with more power than what met the eye, if the Earthshaker was warning them to be careful.

Nightdance felt her maw turn up in a draconic smile as the oh so mighty lord Earthshaker appeared before them. Not that she didn't respect him... it was just that Nightdance don't bow down to nobody.

He had come to quell the fighting, good. As the Earthshaker himself began to speak to the group, Nightdance became more and more excited. This promised to be a great adventure, one she would tell to her hatchling's hatchling's hatchling's. That is, if they didn't all die and gruesome and bloody death. And if she found a mate who would appreciate a dragon who was as strange as her.

By "siblings", Nightdance assumed that the Earthshaker meant the other deities who lorded over different elements. Even the youngest hatchlings knew the legends about the creation of Sornieth.

"This is going to be awesome!" she said determinedly. "Four dragons, destinies entwined... fated to either save the world or die trying. It's so... storybook! You got it, Earthdad!"

Their opponent must be someone with more power than what met the eye, if the Earthshaker was warning them to be careful.
1 2 3 4