Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Minecraft Server [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Lichthund @DeerGuts
Sorry, forgot to ping you guys too!
@Lichthund @DeerGuts
Sorry, forgot to ping you guys too!
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
@Anakin
I think we may already have our nature founders sorted? We may only have the one... but anyway, there's no requirement for how often you have to log in, just as long as you get work done on your flight home. (:
@Anakin
I think we may already have our nature founders sorted? We may only have the one... but anyway, there's no requirement for how often you have to log in, just as long as you get work done on your flight home. (:
@Lichthund

Oh alright! That sounds like something I could do. If you do indeed find yourself with only one Nature founder, I'd love to help out! I use the computer regularly so I'd be able to mod too, if it ever comes to that.

I've got an in-game question though; will normal players be able to visit other bases? I know you can only edit your own bases (I think that's what was said) but not anyone elses. Maybe it'd be better to understand once the server goes public. c:

My mc user is "dead8ug", btw!
@Lichthund

Oh alright! That sounds like something I could do. If you do indeed find yourself with only one Nature founder, I'd love to help out! I use the computer regularly so I'd be able to mod too, if it ever comes to that.

I've got an in-game question though; will normal players be able to visit other bases? I know you can only edit your own bases (I think that's what was said) but not anyone elses. Maybe it'd be better to understand once the server goes public. c:

My mc user is "dead8ug", btw!
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
@Anakin

"I use the computer regularly so I'd be able to mod too" That's really the most important thing a mod could have. uvu

We don't have many requirements; you just have to be easily contactable, respond when you're contacted, be fairly regularly online, and you follow server rules (don't cheat, respect others, use the texturepack, etc)

You are indeed allowed to "visit" people's bases, if you can find them. However, players trespassing other clans are free-for-all; you might find yourself quite dead before you enter, depending on the flight. \o/

I don't believe we've got a Nature Founder, but don't take my word on it, I'm butts at remembering what flight founders we've got. I'll ask around - meanwhile, do you have a skype? We've got a skype group I'd love you to join.
@Anakin

"I use the computer regularly so I'd be able to mod too" That's really the most important thing a mod could have. uvu

We don't have many requirements; you just have to be easily contactable, respond when you're contacted, be fairly regularly online, and you follow server rules (don't cheat, respect others, use the texturepack, etc)

You are indeed allowed to "visit" people's bases, if you can find them. However, players trespassing other clans are free-for-all; you might find yourself quite dead before you enter, depending on the flight. \o/

I don't believe we've got a Nature Founder, but don't take my word on it, I'm butts at remembering what flight founders we've got. I'll ask around - meanwhile, do you have a skype? We've got a skype group I'd love you to join.
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34

I assure you I can keep up with those requirements! My skype is "doomshrew". I'm online right now.

So, I saw in the first few screenshots that there was a sort of teleportation system to each base? Is that correct? I know they're all on the same map, so if someone were to travel enough, they could sneak into someone's base?

Sorry, that's a lot of questions. |D
@SkyLark34

I assure you I can keep up with those requirements! My skype is "doomshrew". I'm online right now.

So, I saw in the first few screenshots that there was a sort of teleportation system to each base? Is that correct? I know they're all on the same map, so if someone were to travel enough, they could sneak into someone's base?

Sorry, that's a lot of questions. |D
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
@Anakin I added you on skype uvu I'll answer all the questions you need there hehe
@Anakin I added you on skype uvu I'll answer all the questions you need there hehe
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34

I would be happy to be a founder/co founder of Ice. I am a big minecrafter and I would be on most of the time. In addition I would be happy to be a mod too. I have been a helper/mod on a few servers so I have experience of it all.
@SkyLark34

I would be happy to be a founder/co founder of Ice. I am a big minecrafter and I would be on most of the time. In addition I would be happy to be a mod too. I have been a helper/mod on a few servers so I have experience of it all.
@HungryMattress OHH OHOH OH finally, an ice member! ouo Thank the heavens. Pm me your minecraft name and I'll whitelist you and give you the ip. We're all very glad to get you onboard!
@HungryMattress OHH OHOH OH finally, an ice member! ouo Thank the heavens. Pm me your minecraft name and I'll whitelist you and give you the ip. We're all very glad to get you onboard!
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34

Pm'd you lol. ;)
@SkyLark34

Pm'd you lol. ;)
@SkyLark34 I messaged you about a week ago asking about being a Nature founder.
@SkyLark34 I messaged you about a week ago asking about being a Nature founder.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22