Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83
@Gaia could you put me on the pinglist for wildclaws, faes. pearlcatchers and female ridgebacks?
@Gaia could you put me on the pinglist for wildclaws, faes. pearlcatchers and female ridgebacks?
rRXPzLg.png
@KaiserSooshie Would you like to be pinged for Gen1 lv25 only, or also Gen2s? While I can definitely ping you for gen1 Faes, I think it will be highly unlikely I will get the other breeds in Gen1 versions, as I'd have to breedchange them myself (or get lucky and snatch em from the AH for cheap).

I do have gen1 pairs in those breeds, most of which I'll be breeding for the colourwheel expansion, so I can produce gen2 in those breeds, but I just want to make sure I ping you for the right kind! ^^
@KaiserSooshie Would you like to be pinged for Gen1 lv25 only, or also Gen2s? While I can definitely ping you for gen1 Faes, I think it will be highly unlikely I will get the other breeds in Gen1 versions, as I'd have to breedchange them myself (or get lucky and snatch em from the AH for cheap).

I do have gen1 pairs in those breeds, most of which I'll be breeding for the colourwheel expansion, so I can produce gen2 in those breeds, but I just want to make sure I ping you for the right kind! ^^
@Gaia Then can be gen 1 or 2 honestly I'm not that picky.

And i see. Good luck okie?
@Gaia Then can be gen 1 or 2 honestly I'm not that picky.

And i see. Good luck okie?
rRXPzLg.png
@Gaia
I'm quite interested in that lvl25 female Guardian you've there... I've 130 or so Rusted Chests, how much Treasure would I need to add to get her? :3
@Gaia
I'm quite interested in that lvl25 female Guardian you've there... I've 130 or so Rusted Chests, how much Treasure would I need to add to get her? :3
shadowbinder_100x100.jpgThe Shadowbinder calls all to Shadow. Come to her~059.gif059.gif
@ShadowSapphire Hi there! 130 rusted chests amount to 195 000 treasure in value, so another 105 000 treasure would be needed to make the full 300 000 treasure :)

I went ahead and pulled her off of the AH, so she won't accidentally sell overnight! ^^
@ShadowSapphire Hi there! 130 rusted chests amount to 195 000 treasure in value, so another 105 000 treasure would be needed to make the full 300 000 treasure :)

I went ahead and pulled her off of the AH, so she won't accidentally sell overnight! ^^
@Gaia, that sure was a quick reply XD Will send crossroads for her once I've purchased the last skin I need and get the Treasure needed :3 How shall I send you the chests, though?
@Gaia, that sure was a quick reply XD Will send crossroads for her once I've purchased the last skin I need and get the Treasure needed :3 How shall I send you the chests, though?
shadowbinder_100x100.jpgThe Shadowbinder calls all to Shadow. Come to her~059.gif059.gif
@ShadowSapphire Yeah I happened to wake up and wanted to see if Baldwin was done, when I saw your ping (it's nearly 1.30amhere). I'll go ahead and set up the crossroads now, so that I won't forget tomorrow morning and put her on the AH again xD There's no hurry though, so feel free to accept it and send the chests when you're ready! ^^ You can send the chests as an attachment to a private message (PM).
@ShadowSapphire Yeah I happened to wake up and wanted to see if Baldwin was done, when I saw your ping (it's nearly 1.30amhere). I'll go ahead and set up the crossroads now, so that I won't forget tomorrow morning and put her on the AH again xD There's no hurry though, so feel free to accept it and send the chests when you're ready! ^^ You can send the chests as an attachment to a private message (PM).
@Gaia Can you put me on the ping list for the First Generation Imperial Pair? Thanks. ^-^
@Gaia Can you put me on the ping list for the First Generation Imperial Pair? Thanks. ^-^
shadow_small.png
@MightyNinja11 Most certainly! :)
@MightyNinja11 Most certainly! :)
@Gaia
Could I be put on the ping list for your G2 Imp babies? I am fine with waiting for the color wheel expansion before they are hatched ^^ Could I also ask for a general idea of how much you charge for them unleveled?
@Gaia
Could I be put on the ping list for your G2 Imp babies? I am fine with waiting for the color wheel expansion before they are hatched ^^ Could I also ask for a general idea of how much you charge for them unleveled?
They/Them FR+2
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83