Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pages switch accounts?
me and my friend both have a account on FR and share the computer and on BOTH internet explorer and google chrome the website will switch between the two accounts on difrent parts of the website (gather,forms,coli,dragon lair) and its REALLY frustrating!!
I'll be logged onto my account (GalaxeyEmpress) and it will switch to the other account (SugarDollFairy) when I want to gather , and do the coli.

on my friends account when shes on , it will switch on the lair , and on the forms to my account which is why I'm posting and not her , because she can't access the forms and I can.

Nether of us understand whats going on here?

um help!
me and my friend both have a account on FR and share the computer and on BOTH internet explorer and google chrome the website will switch between the two accounts on difrent parts of the website (gather,forms,coli,dragon lair) and its REALLY frustrating!!
I'll be logged onto my account (GalaxeyEmpress) and it will switch to the other account (SugarDollFairy) when I want to gather , and do the coli.

on my friends account when shes on , it will switch on the lair , and on the forms to my account which is why I'm posting and not her , because she can't access the forms and I can.

Nether of us understand whats going on here?

um help!
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaxeyEmpress

FR currently resides on two sites - www. and www1. The www1. pages tend to retain cookies that keep you logged in, while the old www. pages do not. Make sure you are signing out from BOTH pages (IE your lair and the main page) before you let someone else play.

If you still have issues, clear your cache and cookies then close the browser in between.
@GalaxeyEmpress

FR currently resides on two sites - www. and www1. The www1. pages tend to retain cookies that keep you logged in, while the old www. pages do not. Make sure you are signing out from BOTH pages (IE your lair and the main page) before you let someone else play.

If you still have issues, clear your cache and cookies then close the browser in between.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN okay I'll try that
@ACWN okay I'll try that
9ha1QnY.png
The cold never bothered me anyway