Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Starting a raffle?
So I've got a nocturne egg I'd like to raffle off, except I've got no idea how to go about it.

I don't want to simply put it in the auction house, because it seems a little more rare and special than that, I just have some reservations about trying to set up and maintain a raffle.

Does anyone have any advice they could give me about this?
So I've got a nocturne egg I'd like to raffle off, except I've got no idea how to go about it.

I don't want to simply put it in the auction house, because it seems a little more rare and special than that, I just have some reservations about trying to set up and maintain a raffle.

Does anyone have any advice they could give me about this?
Free Nest Rentals!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum I think that if you do want to start a raffle, you should know this.

It is unlikely you will earn profit from raffles. It says this in the guide below, but it is very important, as it seems like you would like to earn a profit. It is unlikely you will earn more from a raffle than just selling.

Good luck!

A guide on how to start raffles

EDIT: so sorry for the double ping, I accidentally posted twice!
@iugulum I think that if you do want to start a raffle, you should know this.

It is unlikely you will earn profit from raffles. It says this in the guide below, but it is very important, as it seems like you would like to earn a profit. It is unlikely you will earn more from a raffle than just selling.

Good luck!

A guide on how to start raffles

EDIT: so sorry for the double ping, I accidentally posted twice!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@plushnoodle
I don't really care about making a profit, I jut meant I thought it would be nice if there was a way for people to get a more fair shot at an egg than looking in the auction house.

Thank you!
@plushnoodle
I don't really care about making a profit, I jut meant I thought it would be nice if there was a way for people to get a more fair shot at an egg than looking in the auction house.

Thank you!
Free Nest Rentals!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!