bump
bump
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
@Redrose55x

Although it's a little cliche, Jack is the piratey-est name I can think of for your fae. XD

Amethyst is good for your Hidden Beauty gal, as are Alexandra (from alexandrite, a purple gem), Agate, and Geode.

Silvana works great for the birthday dragon, she's gorgeous! Aster also strikes me as a cool name for her.

Hope this helps a bit!
@Redrose55x

Although it's a little cliche, Jack is the piratey-est name I can think of for your fae. XD

Amethyst is good for your Hidden Beauty gal, as are Alexandra (from alexandrite, a purple gem), Agate, and Geode.

Silvana works great for the birthday dragon, she's gorgeous! Aster also strikes me as a cool name for her.

Hope this helps a bit!
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.png6UvQBco.png MlmX2Dr.png6UvQBco.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@SoaringSkylar as cliche as it is, I love it XD I have no idea why it never occured to me! I hope you see now I why I can't name for the life of me

Man that's a great name for her! Under that skin, she's a double gold, so I'm thinking Geode, but Amethyst sounds so gosh dang pretty x.x

Ooh, I like it! Silvana or Aster...I'll have to debate on that! Thank you for your help!
@SoaringSkylar as cliche as it is, I love it XD I have no idea why it never occured to me! I hope you see now I why I can't name for the life of me

Man that's a great name for her! Under that skin, she's a double gold, so I'm thinking Geode, but Amethyst sounds so gosh dang pretty x.x

Ooh, I like it! Silvana or Aster...I'll have to debate on that! Thank you for your help!
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
bump!
bump!
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
@Redrose55x, for your first skydancer boy, Venus or Ivy would work.
It's cool because it's the name of a planet and also it is short for Venusaur or Ivysaur, so yeah.
Virizion is also a nice name. It's a grass/fighting type legendary.

Sorry if these aren't too good!
@Redrose55x, for your first skydancer boy, Venus or Ivy would work.
It's cool because it's the name of a planet and also it is short for Venusaur or Ivysaur, so yeah.
Virizion is also a nice name. It's a grass/fighting type legendary.

Sorry if these aren't too good!
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy I like them! I've actually had someone else suggest Virizion before, and I'm starting to like the idea! Also, I am planning on giving him Thylacine, so I don't know if that would change your opinion
@Tavvy I like them! I've actually had someone else suggest Virizion before, and I'm starting to like the idea! Also, I am planning on giving him Thylacine, so I don't know if that would change your opinion
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
bump
bump
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
Bump
Bump
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
bump
bump
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Project Tracker
@Redrose55x [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191055/19105494_350.png[/img][/center] With her matching eyes and tertiary, I'd definitely name her Chartreuse or Absinthe. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193999/19399802_350.png[/img][/center] He reminds me of a moth. Firelight, Firefly, Ember, Hawkmoth, Attacus (Attacus atlas is the Latin name for the Atlas moth), Flicker... [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179381/17938013_350.png[/img][/center] She looks toxic. Toxin, Venom, Biohazard, Nuke, Nox, Arsine, Germane, Formaldehyde. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171464/17146390_350.png[/img][/center] Do you plan on keeping him skinned? Bones, Rattle, Deathrattle, Exrei, Samedi, Groan, Fester, Graven.
@Redrose55x
19105494_350.png
With her matching eyes and tertiary, I'd definitely name her Chartreuse or Absinthe.

19399802_350.png
He reminds me of a moth. Firelight, Firefly, Ember, Hawkmoth, Attacus (Attacus atlas is the Latin name for the Atlas moth), Flicker...

17938013_350.png
She looks toxic. Toxin, Venom, Biohazard, Nuke, Nox, Arsine, Germane, Formaldehyde.

17146390_350.png
Do you plan on keeping him skinned? Bones, Rattle, Deathrattle, Exrei, Samedi, Groan, Fester, Graven.
1 2 3