Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On hiatus permanantly
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
@SummerStorm

Could I be added to your pinglist if you re-open, please? C:
@SummerStorm

Could I be added to your pinglist if you re-open, please? C:
EYhnjwN.png
@ZenithNadir @FrigidNightmare @Angryparasite @affyre @JinxMoonstone @Ereb @Kerolusion @EchoWhisper @pinecone @Mistwing608
@Nahr @gunslinger @juyoung @Dragonpuff @megalomaniac @ravendragons @Noelblue @Blitzstrike @Kalistys @Magnolia @Sheena87
@roseangel2 @Jaz @minnylynx @LaraAelric @Siennia @KitVal @greyyourwarden @AkitoFujimoto @Serelinda

Hey everyone! Sorry its been such a long time since I opened up shop D: I simply could easily make 200kt exalting fodder dragons in the mire compared to the time it took to draw a portrait.

For this reason I have changed my pricing (please check the first post) and I apologize if that puts me out of your price range.

I am open currently for two slots! This time first come first served, no breed restrictions.
@ZenithNadir @FrigidNightmare @Angryparasite @affyre @JinxMoonstone @Ereb @Kerolusion @EchoWhisper @pinecone @Mistwing608
@Nahr @gunslinger @juyoung @Dragonpuff @megalomaniac @ravendragons @Noelblue @Blitzstrike @Kalistys @Magnolia @Sheena87
@roseangel2 @Jaz @minnylynx @LaraAelric @Siennia @KitVal @greyyourwarden @AkitoFujimoto @Serelinda

Hey everyone! Sorry its been such a long time since I opened up shop D: I simply could easily make 200kt exalting fodder dragons in the mire compared to the time it took to draw a portrait.

For this reason I have changed my pricing (please check the first post) and I apologize if that puts me out of your price range.

I am open currently for two slots! This time first come first served, no breed restrictions.
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@SummerStorm

While I likely don't have a spot this time around(not enough treasure for one) I will still be waiting to get a spot and get one when I am able, for whenever -you- are able. I'll continue to wait :3
@SummerStorm

While I likely don't have a spot this time around(not enough treasure for one) I will still be waiting to get a spot and get one when I am able, for whenever -you- are able. I'll continue to wait :3
@SummerStorm Hello! Is your shop open to those who aren't on your pinglist? :D If so, I would love if I could get a circular portrait of Lucius! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7813644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78137/7813644_350.png[/img] [/url] Not sure if you're willing to draw the complex accent and crown though! But I would be okay with paying the extra, if you're up for it~ c: Your art is really great, by the way ^^ I love how smooth the colors are!
@SummerStorm

Hello! Is your shop open to those who aren't on your pinglist? :D If so, I would love if I could get a circular portrait of Lucius!

7813644_350.png

Not sure if you're willing to draw the complex accent and crown though! But I would be okay with paying the extra, if you're up for it~ c: Your art is really great, by the way ^^ I love how smooth the colors are!
Formerly Sighanide~
@ModestMouse Yuppers I am! ^^ and i'd be up for doing the crown and accent too. It'd be 400kt for him, I'll send you a PM for more info.
@ModestMouse Yuppers I am! ^^ and i'd be up for doing the crown and accent too. It'd be 400kt for him, I'll send you a PM for more info.
[center] Finished @modestmouse 's Lucius! (large version now under examples on front page. [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/Cunningfox/circularlucisml_zpspglf7jdk.png[/img] [sub] @ZenithNadir @FrigidNightmare @Angryparasite @affyre @JinxMoonstone @Ereb @Kerolusion @EchoWhisper @pinecone @Mistwing608 @Nahr @gunslinger @juyoung @Dragonpuff @megalomaniac @ravendragons @Noelblue @Blitzstrike @Kalistys @Magnolia @Sheena87 @roseangel2 @Jaz @minnylynx @LaraAelric @Siennia @KitVal @greyyourwarden @AkitoFujimoto @Serelinda [/sub] Just letting you guys know the style and quality of CPs have been updated, improvements to the circle to show your dragons element, resolution change and a lineart only price have been added ^^ I have to finish two real money commissions now but will probably have time to open again later in the week.
Finished @modestmouse 's Lucius! (large version now under examples on front page.
circularlucisml_zpspglf7jdk.png

Just letting you guys know the style and quality of CPs have been updated, improvements to the circle to show your dragons element, resolution change and a lineart only price have been added ^^

I have to finish two real money commissions now but will probably have time to open again later in the week.
@SummerStorm

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@SummerStorm

Could I be added to the pinglist?
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Chero Sure thing ^^
@Chero Sure thing ^^
@SummerStorm

I'm still interested in your art! ^^ Please ping me when you have a slot open up, if you can. :)
@SummerStorm

I'm still interested in your art! ^^ Please ping me when you have a slot open up, if you can. :)
EYhnjwN.png
@SummerStorm
Any chance I can be added to a ping list? I need to work on some art of my babies myself, but I really would love to get one of these at a later date.
@SummerStorm
Any chance I can be added to a ping list? I need to work on some art of my babies myself, but I really would love to get one of these at a later date.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngThe darkness isn't as cold as they say.. tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29