Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free raffle for newbies (Drawing)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Magellanic
1. Dragon #7
2. Dragon #12
3. Dragon #5
4. Item #5
5. Item #4
6. Item #1
7. Dragon #4
@Magellanic
1. Dragon #7
2. Dragon #12
3. Dragon #5
4. Item #5
5. Item #4
6. Item #1
7. Dragon #4
hu72dVR.png
@Magellanic I updated - didn't realise there were items, they weren't there when I first entered! :) [quote name="Anomandaris" date=2016-01-19 17:41:09] @Magellanic ok I hope I understood this right. I'm number six and my top six in order are: Dragon 3 Dragon 4 Dragon 9 Dragon 11 Dragon 12 Item 5 Updated! :) [/quote]
@Magellanic I updated - didn't realise there were items, they weren't there when I first entered! :)
Anomandaris wrote on 2016-01-19:
@Magellanic ok I hope I understood this right. I'm number six and my top six in order are:
Dragon 3
Dragon 4
Dragon 9
Dragon 11
Dragon 12
Item 5

Updated!
:)
3rgMtsk.png0KYrfCc.png
@Magellanic

Sorry for the late reply, different time zone!! c:

my preferences are:

1.) Dragon #9
2.) Item #3
3.) Dragon #12
4.) Item #1
5.) Dragon #3
6.) Dragon #10

thank you so much!
@Magellanic

Sorry for the late reply, different time zone!! c:

my preferences are:

1.) Dragon #9
2.) Item #3
3.) Dragon #12
4.) Item #1
5.) Dragon #3
6.) Dragon #10

thank you so much!
@Magellanic
Since I'm #2 I believe I'm only supposed to put down two things, so here are my choices:

#1 - Laina the 9th Dragon
#2 - The 12th Dragon - Unnamed Coatl
@Magellanic
Since I'm #2 I believe I'm only supposed to put down two things, so here are my choices:

#1 - Laina the 9th Dragon
#2 - The 12th Dragon - Unnamed Coatl
@Magellanic sorry I forgot to add u to my before comment but I hope I did it right before! Thanks!
@Magellanic sorry I forgot to add u to my before comment but I hope I did it right before! Thanks!
skink_pink_R.giffire4.gifskink_black_L.gif
@Magellanic

1. Dragon 10
2. Dragon 12
3. Dragon 3
4. Dragon 4

Ahh thank you!
@Magellanic

1. Dragon 10
2. Dragon 12
3. Dragon 3
4. Dragon 4

Ahh thank you!
@Magellanic

Can I join?
@Magellanic

Can I join?
@Magellanic

Can I join?
@Magellanic

Can I join?
@Magellanic im sorry for the delay!! X___X

since i'm #1, i only need to list my first right? i'd like dragon #3!
@Magellanic im sorry for the delay!! X___X

since i'm #1, i only need to list my first right? i'd like dragon #3!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Ashenta

Winner are already claiming their prize, it's too late to join, sorry!

@wit

I've ping everyone and post the list of winner, I didn't saw your name in the 14 people who won, sorry.

@niconiconii

Don't be sorry for a small delay, you don't have to spend your life on Fr, I am expecting people to be there at least once a day and some days more, other less, but no one is expecting you to answer in the hour :) Congrat's, dragon sent!

@lunamonrey

Dragon sent!

You both took level 10th dragons with name, (to train a dragon it has to have a name, but there is scroll of renaming which I can tell you how to get, not very expensive ) and since you don't have any level 25, if you want tips to help you in the coli you can ask me :)
@Ashenta

Winner are already claiming their prize, it's too late to join, sorry!

@wit

I've ping everyone and post the list of winner, I didn't saw your name in the 14 people who won, sorry.

@niconiconii

Don't be sorry for a small delay, you don't have to spend your life on Fr, I am expecting people to be there at least once a day and some days more, other less, but no one is expecting you to answer in the hour :) Congrat's, dragon sent!

@lunamonrey

Dragon sent!

You both took level 10th dragons with name, (to train a dragon it has to have a name, but there is scroll of renaming which I can tell you how to get, not very expensive ) and since you don't have any level 25, if you want tips to help you in the coli you can ask me :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11