Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Id 1002812 before exalting.
[center] This little guy is finally ready to leave the nest. Well, he has been ready I just took a year hiatus and made him wait. He is a triple gened 4th generation unbred 2 year old cutie complete with cute little bio from my Sakura Dragon Project I started back when I joined. I am looking to see if anyone has an interest in him for now and am accepting offers. I just came back about a month ago and am getting back into the swing of things so thank you for your patience with me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1002812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10029/1002812_350.png[/img] [/url] Rose Speckle/Chocolate Stripes/Jungle Gembond ID: 1002812 DOB: Oct. 19, 2013 (born on my mother's birthday heehee) Bio: One would not think to find Sakura dragons so close to the Tidelord's domain and thrive as well as they have, but they wanted to do more than just survive. Just as a seed has no say in where the wind take it, the first of these dragons found themselves surrounded by water and there they made their new home. Now you can find them flying across the water, like precious petals over the water dancing between worlds, their eyes as blue as the water they came from. This particular 4th generation male has always wondered what it was like out beyond the shores of the sea, to the places passing dragons would speak out. What did these places look like? What was an ice field? What was this molten rock? How could a land of shadow and plague exist? Those were only a few of the things traveling dragons had spoken of. There was so much more to learn so many places to see but how? Will you be the one to take him with you? Thank you for looking![/center]
This little guy is finally ready to leave the nest. Well, he has been ready I just took a year hiatus and made him wait. He is a triple gened 4th generation unbred 2 year old cutie complete with cute little bio from my Sakura Dragon Project I started back when I joined.

I am looking to see if anyone has an interest in him for now and am accepting offers. I just came back about a month ago and am getting back into the swing of things so thank you for your patience with me.

1002812_350.png

Rose Speckle/Chocolate Stripes/Jungle Gembond
ID: 1002812
DOB: Oct. 19, 2013 (born on my mother's birthday heehee)

Bio: One would not think to find Sakura dragons so close to the Tidelord's domain and thrive as well as they have, but they wanted to do more than just survive. Just as a seed has no say in where the wind take it, the first of these dragons found themselves surrounded by water and there they made their new home. Now you can find them flying across the water, like precious petals over the water dancing between worlds, their eyes as blue as the water they came from.

This particular 4th generation male has always wondered what it was like out beyond the shores of the sea, to the places passing dragons would speak out. What did these places look like? What was an ice field? What was this molten rock? How could a land of shadow and plague exist? Those were only a few of the things traveling dragons had spoken of. There was so much more to learn so many places to see but how?

Will you be the one to take him with you?

Thank you for looking!
Reserving for Breeding Pairs Available.
Reserving for Breeding Pairs Available.
Reserved for Sales.
Reserved for Sales.
Reserved for Auctions.
Reserved for Auctions.
Thank you for looking!
Thank you for looking!
bump~
bump~
bump
bump
I really like him, heehee~

I've got several old dragons as well. Would you be interested in a trade at all?
I really like him, heehee~

I've got several old dragons as well. Would you be interested in a trade at all?
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif