Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Need Dragons Trained? Look No Further!
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
MRMeAKr.png
@Lirra

What do you mean by Free if Culex build? How much would it be if I wanted three dragons trained from lv 5 to lv 25 and I provided all the stones for a farmer Culex build?
@Lirra

What do you mean by Free if Culex build? How much would it be if I wanted three dragons trained from lv 5 to lv 25 and I provided all the stones for a farmer Culex build?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
Ack, I suppose that is confusing. It made sense in my head when I wrote it, so I will change it to clarify, thank you for pointing that out. ^^ What I meant is that there is no extra fee. I've seen some trainers charge for that.

Lvl 5-25 for 3 dragons would be 528k.
Ack, I suppose that is confusing. It made sense in my head when I wrote it, so I will change it to clarify, thank you for pointing that out. ^^ What I meant is that there is no extra fee. I've seen some trainers charge for that.

Lvl 5-25 for 3 dragons would be 528k.
MRMeAKr.png
@Lirra

That's ok, Just realized I need two farmers and one healer mage, would the prices be different for that? If not I would like 3 lv5 trained to lv25.
@Lirra

That's ok, Just realized I need two farmers and one healer mage, would the prices be different for that? If not I would like 3 lv5 trained to lv25.
The price wouldn't change for that, it's not a problem
The price wouldn't change for that, it's not a problem
MRMeAKr.png
@Lirra

Awesome, I'll send CRs for the three dragons very soon.

The mirrors are the ones that will use the Culex Farmer build, the one with 129 strength.

The Coatl will be the healer mage, with 129 strength.

I will also send you a PM with the stones required to properly stone all of them.

Dragon Name & ID #: Panora #19642399
Current Level: Lv 5
Desired Level: Lv 25
Farmer or Healer: Farmer

Dragon Name & ID #: Cryptomeria #19766166

Dragon Name & ID #: Heartstrike ##19567422
Farmer or Healer: Healer
@Lirra

Awesome, I'll send CRs for the three dragons very soon.

The mirrors are the ones that will use the Culex Farmer build, the one with 129 strength.

The Coatl will be the healer mage, with 129 strength.

I will also send you a PM with the stones required to properly stone all of them.

Dragon Name & ID #: Panora #19642399

Dragon Name & ID #: Cryptomeria #19766166

Dragon Name & ID #: Heartstrike ##19567422
Farmer or Healer: Healer
@GoldenTrix, not a problem. One more thing, is there a time limit on these?
@GoldenTrix, not a problem. One more thing, is there a time limit on these?
MRMeAKr.png
@Lirra

Just filled out their forms in my previous post. Umm...how fast can you train? I would prefer to have them before the Crystalline Gala, which would be around 2 days. But I'm ok if you need a bit more time.
@Lirra

Just filled out their forms in my previous post. Umm...how fast can you train? I would prefer to have them before the Crystalline Gala, which would be around 2 days. But I'm ok if you need a bit more time.
@GoldeenTrix, hmm, I can aim for 2 days, but it may be a bit longer. If you send them over now, I can start on them tonight.
@GoldeenTrix, hmm, I can aim for 2 days, but it may be a bit longer. If you send them over now, I can start on them tonight.
MRMeAKr.png
@GoldeenTrix, side note, your dragons look awesome
@GoldeenTrix, side note, your dragons look awesome
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3