Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Need Dragons Trained? Look No Further!
1 2 3
!!Dragon training services!!

If you need leveled up dragons in order to farm the coliseum or for exalting, then this is your stop!

Please ping me so that I don't miss your request.
  • I have 3 slots available, with a waiting list that is first-come-first-served.
  • Payment will be done upon completion of the job.
  • Minimum of 2 levels from level 1
  • Prices listed start at level 1.
    • If you have a dragon higher than level 1, just subtract the amount next to your dragon's level from the amount next to the level you want.
      Say you have a dragon at level 5 that you want beefed up to level 25: 176K
  • If you want a CULEX build, there is no extra fee; however, you must provide the battle stones
    Eliminate X01 PER dragon
    Berserker X03 PER dragon
    Ambush X02 PER dragon

Water clan members will get a 20% discount!!

Dragon%20Training%20Price%20Guide_zpsmitpqozt.png

FORM
    Dragon Name & ID #:
    Current Level:
    Desired Level:
    Farmer or Healer:
!!Dragon training services!!

If you need leveled up dragons in order to farm the coliseum or for exalting, then this is your stop!

Please ping me so that I don't miss your request.
  • I have 3 slots available, with a waiting list that is first-come-first-served.
  • Payment will be done upon completion of the job.
  • Minimum of 2 levels from level 1
  • Prices listed start at level 1.
    • If you have a dragon higher than level 1, just subtract the amount next to your dragon's level from the amount next to the level you want.
      Say you have a dragon at level 5 that you want beefed up to level 25: 176K
  • If you want a CULEX build, there is no extra fee; however, you must provide the battle stones
    Eliminate X01 PER dragon
    Berserker X03 PER dragon
    Ambush X02 PER dragon

Water clan members will get a 20% discount!!

Dragon%20Training%20Price%20Guide_zpsmitpqozt.png

FORM
    Dragon Name & ID #:
    Current Level:
    Desired Level:
    Farmer or Healer:
MRMeAKr.png
@Xairathan, I think I deleted your post somehow, weird. I've got 2 empty slots right now, so I can absolutely train 2 for you.
@Xairathan, I think I deleted your post somehow, weird. I've got 2 empty slots right now, so I can absolutely train 2 for you.
MRMeAKr.png
@lirra Sorry, my laptop bugs out sometimes and gives me internet errors. I guess it poofed .__.

Anyways my original post was asking if you'd like me to provide stones and stat distribution, and when you'd like to be paid?

@lirra Sorry, my laptop bugs out sometimes and gives me internet errors. I guess it poofed .__.

Anyways my original post was asking if you'd like me to provide stones and stat distribution, and when you'd like to be paid?

vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan no worries lol

The stones and stat distribution aren't necessary, unless you want me to do a Culex build, that's up to you. Payment will be upon completion.
Just fill out this form for each of the dragons, then send 'em on over.

Dragon Name & ID #:
Current Level:
Desired Level:
@Xairathan no worries lol

The stones and stat distribution aren't necessary, unless you want me to do a Culex build, that's up to you. Payment will be upon completion.
Just fill out this form for each of the dragons, then send 'em on over.

Dragon Name & ID #:
Current Level:
Desired Level:
MRMeAKr.png
@Lirra I use 129/50, not sure if that's Culex. I'll send the desired stones in a PM shortly.

Dragon Name & ID #: Mari - 17448566
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 25

Dragon Name & ID #: Yui - 18600158
@Lirra I use 129/50, not sure if that's Culex. I'll send the desired stones in a PM shortly.

Dragon Name & ID #: Mari - 17448566

Dragon Name & ID #: Yui - 18600158
vnfnSuk.gif
They're safe and sound now

At the end, 2 dragons from 1-25 each will total 360K, but you're my first customer so I'm going to give you a 15% discount! Your new total will be 306K

Is there a time limit on these?
They're safe and sound now

At the end, 2 dragons from 1-25 each will total 360K, but you're my first customer so I'm going to give you a 15% discount! Your new total will be 306K

Is there a time limit on these?
MRMeAKr.png
@Lirra I'd like them back within 2 weeks if possible, but no time limit ^^

Thank you!
@Lirra I'd like them back within 2 weeks if possible, but no time limit ^^

Thank you!
vnfnSuk.gif
That's no problem, I should be done sooner than that even.
That's no problem, I should be done sooner than that even.
MRMeAKr.png
I currently have 3 slots open!!
I currently have 3 slots open!!
MRMeAKr.png
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3