Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Searching for Hetalians!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@QuartzMedallion Also, is North Italy still available for the RP?
@QuartzMedallion Also, is North Italy still available for the RP?
Being a teenage dragon-mother is hard. I didn't have time to prevent my babies from eating you.
@Draconika I shall ping you on the sign up thread, and I'm looking for a VERY specific Fauchereve.

Midnight Tiger, Crimson Basic, Shadow Underbelly Female Wildclaw w/ Plague Eyes. The reason I want a female wildclaw is not only to have a fully appearance of them, but I do not believe the Fauchereve is a male or female, I believe they have no gender as it is supposed to be a "mythical creature".
@Draconika I shall ping you on the sign up thread, and I'm looking for a VERY specific Fauchereve.

Midnight Tiger, Crimson Basic, Shadow Underbelly Female Wildclaw w/ Plague Eyes. The reason I want a female wildclaw is not only to have a fully appearance of them, but I do not believe the Fauchereve is a male or female, I believe they have no gender as it is supposed to be a "mythical creature".
Well, mine doesn't work then. Best of luck finding one!
@QuartzMedallion
Well, mine doesn't work then. Best of luck finding one!
@QuartzMedallion
Being a teenage dragon-mother is hard. I didn't have time to prevent my babies from eating you.
I love Hetalia! I haven't really kept up with the webcomic recently, but I still email roleplay as Spain/Antonio and have a pretty good zombie fanfiction in the making.
I love Hetalia! I haven't really kept up with the webcomic recently, but I still email roleplay as Spain/Antonio and have a pretty good zombie fanfiction in the making.
Let's all be a little Happier, alright?
@Featheredmask Would you like to be a part of the Hetalia Mafia?
@Featheredmask Would you like to be a part of the Hetalia Mafia?
@quartzmedallion Sorry, I really don't like mafia roleplays. Mostly because the mafia is a real terrorist organization that is still active. I don't like touching that stuff. But, if you come up with another rp offer, I might join at some other time.
@quartzmedallion Sorry, I really don't like mafia roleplays. Mostly because the mafia is a real terrorist organization that is still active. I don't like touching that stuff. But, if you come up with another rp offer, I might join at some other time.
Let's all be a little Happier, alright?
Oh boy.
The Hetalia fandom sucks, but I do like the series a lot anyway.
Like, I can never get over how much I love some of the characters (read:China, France, Russia and Poland).
Woe is me, however, as none of my favorites are represented properly in most Hetalia fan created content. Not to mention, I've heard a bunch of people hate Francis? their reasoning is beyond me. I don't really interact with many other Hetalia fans because some of them are crazy and it scares me.
Oh boy.
The Hetalia fandom sucks, but I do like the series a lot anyway.
Like, I can never get over how much I love some of the characters (read:China, France, Russia and Poland).
Woe is me, however, as none of my favorites are represented properly in most Hetalia fan created content. Not to mention, I've heard a bunch of people hate Francis? their reasoning is beyond me. I don't really interact with many other Hetalia fans because some of them are crazy and it scares me.
@Totty Yes the fandom can suck at times but hey, it's not the whole fandom it's just some of the bad strings.

Ah France and Russia do have a lot, Poland and China not so much. Just gotta find places to look.

And yes there are. Mainly people who either ship usuk (which I despise for many reasons) or people who call France a ****** while completely being ignorant and not looking at his bio only his actions...

And I understand that, don't worry. Also may I ask if you want to be in this hetalia Mafia thing? If not I understand why pal.

@featheredmask While the mafia is still an orginization the term "Mafia game" refers to a game like Town of Salem. Yes there is a game called Town of Salem, based very loosely on the events/themes of it. Look it up.

But I will respect your opinion. Perhaps I could use my Russia dragon and/or my Lady Liberty Dragon (Yes I see her as a Hetalia Oc while being based on an Actual Landmark)

@Totty Yes the fandom can suck at times but hey, it's not the whole fandom it's just some of the bad strings.

Ah France and Russia do have a lot, Poland and China not so much. Just gotta find places to look.

And yes there are. Mainly people who either ship usuk (which I despise for many reasons) or people who call France a ****** while completely being ignorant and not looking at his bio only his actions...

And I understand that, don't worry. Also may I ask if you want to be in this hetalia Mafia thing? If not I understand why pal.

@featheredmask While the mafia is still an orginization the term "Mafia game" refers to a game like Town of Salem. Yes there is a game called Town of Salem, based very loosely on the events/themes of it. Look it up.

But I will respect your opinion. Perhaps I could use my Russia dragon and/or my Lady Liberty Dragon (Yes I see her as a Hetalia Oc while being based on an Actual Landmark)

@QuartzMedalion
You summoned? I don't mind a Hetalia Mafia....
@QuartzMedalion
You summoned? I don't mind a Hetalia Mafia....
k6BP7B9.jpg
@QuartzMedallion

The problem for me isn't so much the lack of content, at least in Russia and France's cases, it's rather how poorly they're often portrayed. Russia is either the very obvious cookie-cutter villain type character, or they go the opposite route with the whole 'IVAN DID NOTHING WRONG!! NOT EVEN THE THINGS HE DID THAT WERE WRONG!!' he's not really either of those things. France is usually just depicted as a pervert, or a romance machine on legs, with no more to it than that. Crappy fandom interpretations at going to be the death of me one day.

Shipping and shipping wars drains the life out of me too tbh. Like, there are ships I think are cute but there really aren't many things I actively ship, so seeing that be the focus of about 89% of fan created content kills me.

In regards to the Mafia thing, is it like a roleplay or something? because I've never really done a roleplay before so I'd be a little out of my element. I'm not completely opposed to it, I just need more information before I say anything.
@QuartzMedallion

The problem for me isn't so much the lack of content, at least in Russia and France's cases, it's rather how poorly they're often portrayed. Russia is either the very obvious cookie-cutter villain type character, or they go the opposite route with the whole 'IVAN DID NOTHING WRONG!! NOT EVEN THE THINGS HE DID THAT WERE WRONG!!' he's not really either of those things. France is usually just depicted as a pervert, or a romance machine on legs, with no more to it than that. Crappy fandom interpretations at going to be the death of me one day.

Shipping and shipping wars drains the life out of me too tbh. Like, there are ships I think are cute but there really aren't many things I actively ship, so seeing that be the focus of about 89% of fan created content kills me.

In regards to the Mafia thing, is it like a roleplay or something? because I've never really done a roleplay before so I'd be a little out of my element. I'm not completely opposed to it, I just need more information before I say anything.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7