Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi there !
I'm Ryuuchann.

At first, please excuse the eventual mistakes I'll surely make : I'm French and my English is not perfect (at all). I'll do the best to be understandable, don't hesitate to correct my sentences if necessary ;p

I joined Flight Rising because I'm a great fan of fantasy universe, and I was really happy to see the inscriptions were opened ! As a fantasy fan, of course, I love dragons, and I'm very impressed by the many options this game offers - just the game I dreamed ^-^

I choose the Nature Flight, in according to my love and respect for all sort of lives. Forest are environments where I really feel good and the company and odor of trees soothe me.

In real life, I'm a girl. I work in the sector of books. Read is one of my big hobbies (and guess what ? I read many fantasy and science-fiction books ^-^). My favorite books are The Silmarillion and The Chronicles of Amber. I love video games too (such as Golden Sun, Monster Hunter or World of Warcraft - where I pinched the name of my two first dragons ;) ). And I'm a supporter of the New Zealand rugby team.

I own four cruel cats that torture my sofa and my carpets.

So, that's all for the moment. I expect my message is readable :P

See you on the forum ! :)
I'm Ryuuchann.

At first, please excuse the eventual mistakes I'll surely make : I'm French and my English is not perfect (at all). I'll do the best to be understandable, don't hesitate to correct my sentences if necessary ;p

I joined Flight Rising because I'm a great fan of fantasy universe, and I was really happy to see the inscriptions were opened ! As a fantasy fan, of course, I love dragons, and I'm very impressed by the many options this game offers - just the game I dreamed ^-^

I choose the Nature Flight, in according to my love and respect for all sort of lives. Forest are environments where I really feel good and the company and odor of trees soothe me.

In real life, I'm a girl. I work in the sector of books. Read is one of my big hobbies (and guess what ? I read many fantasy and science-fiction books ^-^). My favorite books are The Silmarillion and The Chronicles of Amber. I love video games too (such as Golden Sun, Monster Hunter or World of Warcraft - where I pinched the name of my two first dragons ;) ). And I'm a supporter of the New Zealand rugby team.

I own four cruel cats that torture my sofa and my carpets.

So, that's all for the moment. I expect my message is readable :P

See you on the forum ! :)
@Ryuuchan Hello! Welcome to FR - I will definitely be willing to help you if you have any questions, just shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help out! I hope you enjoy your stay!
@Ryuuchan Hello! Welcome to FR - I will definitely be willing to help you if you have any questions, just shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help out! I hope you enjoy your stay!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
Thank you for the welcome and for your help Duchannes :)
Thank you for the welcome and for your help Duchannes :)
@Ryuuchann Anytime. (: Also, to ping a person write @[username]
@Ryuuchann Anytime. (: Also, to ping a person write @[username]
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Ryuuchann hi! I'm also sorta new here to and was introduced by a friend. But I'd like to be friends if you'd like
@Ryuuchann hi! I'm also sorta new here to and was introduced by a friend. But I'd like to be friends if you'd like
Hi @Demoninight ! Thanks for your welcoming, and no problem to be friend if you want :)
Hi @Demoninight ! Thanks for your welcoming, and no problem to be friend if you want :)