Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you ever been in a relationship?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I've been in one serious relationship my whole life and it's going on 6 years right now with the intention to marry in 2017.
c:
I've been in one serious relationship my whole life and it's going on 6 years right now with the intention to marry in 2017.
c:
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2016-01-17 09:16:40]I'm also aroace so I have no intention of ever finding a partner lol. [/quote] Me me me Can't wait to be 100% independent and spend all my money on myself
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2016-01-17:
I'm also aroace so I have no intention of ever finding a partner lol.

Me me me

Can't wait to be 100% independent and spend all my money on myself
In one :3
In one :3
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
I've been in a relationship with someone since August of last year.
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I've been in many relationships romantically uvu
Currently, I've been with someone for 3 months, hopefully it doesn't end badly
I've been in many relationships romantically uvu
Currently, I've been with someone for 3 months, hopefully it doesn't end badly
6klg2iF.png
[quote name="Hallea" date=2016-01-17 10:54:21] I've been in a relationship with someone since August of last year. [/quote]
Hallea wrote on 2016-01-17:
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
No :P Although I consider myself a very romantic person, and I love the idea of being in a relationship. Sometimes I'm just worried that I would get too clingy or that I'd require too much attention. I don't know, I think I'd be ready for a relationship, and I'd always love to know if someone is interested in me. I definitely think I could handle a relationship and work very well in one :D It's always something I've wanted.
No :P Although I consider myself a very romantic person, and I love the idea of being in a relationship. Sometimes I'm just worried that I would get too clingy or that I'd require too much attention. I don't know, I think I'd be ready for a relationship, and I'd always love to know if someone is interested in me. I definitely think I could handle a relationship and work very well in one :D It's always something I've wanted.
transcatcher.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
No. Not ever. I'm not interested in working to keep a relationship at this point in my life. i'd rather waste my energy on other things.
No. Not ever. I'm not interested in working to keep a relationship at this point in my life. i'd rather waste my energy on other things.
Yes a few, and I'm in one now :-)
Yes a few, and I'm in one now :-)
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I'm currently in a relationship! I've been in one before, and I hated it honestly. But, with my girlfriend now, I'm much happier. We've been together for about 5 months, almost 6.
I'm currently in a relationship! I've been in one before, and I hated it honestly. But, with my girlfriend now, I'm much happier. We've been together for about 5 months, almost 6.
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11