Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | User Imposters
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37
I'm the original Artorias \o/ Looks like there's 3 other users with Artorias in their name though, and they all look to be dead lairs. There can be only one.
I'm the original Artorias \o/ Looks like there's 3 other users with Artorias in their name though, and they all look to be dead lairs. There can be only one.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
I got mis-pinged as "dextora" again today. I don't think there's even a dextora on this site. >_>
I got mis-pinged as "dextora" again today. I don't think there's even a dextora on this site. >_>
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I had no idea there was an "Ekadian" that joined a month after me but here we are haha
I had no idea there was an "Ekadian" that joined a month after me but here we are haha
FGEF3ML.png
I know that there is an "Emperor" but there's a lot of variants with Emperor in the name if this counts? What troubles me is the number of times people keep on mistyping as "Emporers" - I mean, that's not even a word???
I know that there is an "Emperor" but there's a lot of variants with Emperor in the name if this counts? What troubles me is the number of times people keep on mistyping as "Emporers" - I mean, that's not even a word???
zDFlZMa.png
@Panderz

Been busy and I didn't even see the post 'til now but heya! ovo I actually wanted the 'Panders' username, but it seems everything's taken that's close to it, haha ;w; And don't worry about the ping, friend! I don't mind!
@Panderz

Been busy and I didn't even see the post 'til now but heya! ovo I actually wanted the 'Panders' username, but it seems everything's taken that's close to it, haha ;w; And don't worry about the ping, friend! I don't mind!
There is only one Perrydotto (which doesn't surprise me, I've been using this name for over a decade now and I've never seen it taken by anyone else), but there are a bunch of Perrys! Most of them aren't active anymore, but three of them are.

Hope you're having a fantastic day, name buddys @Perry321 @Wookieperry @flyingsperrys !
There is only one Perrydotto (which doesn't surprise me, I've been using this name for over a decade now and I've never seen it taken by anyone else), but there are a bunch of Perrys! Most of them aren't active anymore, but three of them are.

Hope you're having a fantastic day, name buddys @Perry321 @Wookieperry @flyingsperrys !
naturef2.png
There's Violet, Violets, Violett, and so many more!
There's Violet, Violets, Violett, and so many more!
@Jokesy

*internet high five*
The name Joker has always resonated on me! As a matter of fact, CheckeredJoker can be turned into CJ, which is what I go by in real life. Great username btw!
Quote:
I'm the only Jokesy. Though, yes, my name is essentially Joker. And there's a lot of us. (Not surprising.)

@CheckeredJoker
@Jokes
@RxJoker
@JesterJokes
@Urbenjokester
@Jokerimurha
@JokerStripes
@GullibleJoker
@HQJoker

We should be circus buddies. B)
(I apologize if you didn't want to be pinged.)
@Jokesy

*internet high five*
The name Joker has always resonated on me! As a matter of fact, CheckeredJoker can be turned into CJ, which is what I go by in real life. Great username btw!
Quote:
I'm the only Jokesy. Though, yes, my name is essentially Joker. And there's a lot of us. (Not surprising.)

@CheckeredJoker
@Jokes
@RxJoker
@JesterJokes
@Urbenjokester
@Jokerimurha
@JokerStripes
@GullibleJoker
@HQJoker

We should be circus buddies. B)
(I apologize if you didn't want to be pinged.)
zdvqwJY.png

There's a ton of Heathers but that wasn't what I was going for when I made my account, so I dunno.

There's a ton of Heathers but that wasn't what I was going for when I made my account, so I dunno.
There are 31 people with Feather in their username, and 30 people with Ash, so I'm not going to name them all, but luckily I'm the only FeatherAsh. :P
There are 31 people with Feather in their username, and 30 people with Ash, so I'm not going to name them all, but luckily I'm the only FeatherAsh. :P
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37