Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HTTYD RP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser @Shadowlugia711 @NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow @SpitFire11 @xxneonblazexx

"It's quite nice to meet you three." Cerin said referring to the dragons.

WhiteWing snorted and growled lightly.

"Oh WhiteWing, Would you stop acting like a dragon who sat on a thorn?" Cerin asked looking up at the almost pure white Razorwhip
@LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser @Shadowlugia711 @NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow @SpitFire11 @xxneonblazexx

"It's quite nice to meet you three." Cerin said referring to the dragons.

WhiteWing snorted and growled lightly.

"Oh WhiteWing, Would you stop acting like a dragon who sat on a thorn?" Cerin asked looking up at the almost pure white Razorwhip
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@LeviathanScream @Shadowlugia711 @NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow @SpitFire11 @xxneonblazexx @RisingFlames (Sorry for disappearing on you, I couldn't write anything coherent :( )

From the skies, Shaden saw many figures on the Edge, "That's odd, I wonder what they are doing here?" Once landed, he jumped off to take a better look.
@LeviathanScream @Shadowlugia711 @NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow @SpitFire11 @xxneonblazexx @RisingFlames (Sorry for disappearing on you, I couldn't write anything coherent :( )

From the skies, Shaden saw many figures on the Edge, "That's odd, I wonder what they are doing here?" Once landed, he jumped off to take a better look.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@NekoTheKat @LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser @Shadowlugia711 @RisingFlames @Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxneonblazexx

Oleander spotted two people land on a Silver Phantom. "Hey! You must be Shaden. I'm Oleander. Sorry, I don't know your name." she said.
@NekoTheKat @LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser @Shadowlugia711 @RisingFlames @Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxneonblazexx

Oleander spotted two people land on a Silver Phantom. "Hey! You must be Shaden. I'm Oleander. Sorry, I don't know your name." she said.
qmDDDaV.gif
@LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser That's okay C: @Shadowlugia711 @NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow Err..... Cerin only has a robotic hand and leg :\ Not arm xD @SpitFire11 @xxneonblazexx

"Well, I just got to Berk yesterday so that would be why." Xenia said jumping off of the Silver Phantom.

"Anyway, Name's Xenia~ Though, Most who have met me call me X." Xenia said with a smile with BrightWing perched on her head and GrayStreak flying around sniffing at most everything in curiosity
@LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser That's okay C: @Shadowlugia711 @NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow Err..... Cerin only has a robotic hand and leg :\ Not arm xD @SpitFire11 @xxneonblazexx

"Well, I just got to Berk yesterday so that would be why." Xenia said jumping off of the Silver Phantom.

"Anyway, Name's Xenia~ Though, Most who have met me call me X." Xenia said with a smile with BrightWing perched on her head and GrayStreak flying around sniffing at most everything in curiosity
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@ShadowChaser @ShadowLugia @ NekoTheKat @ Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxNeonblazexx

Rose looked up to see more people. "Uh guys..This ledge looks really thin and I don't think all of us should be here..." When she piped up alot of them looked at her surprised that she was even there. The little dragon in her arms snarled and snapped at some of them.
@ShadowChaser @ShadowLugia @ NekoTheKat @ Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxNeonblazexx

Rose looked up to see more people. "Uh guys..This ledge looks really thin and I don't think all of us should be here..." When she piped up alot of them looked at her surprised that she was even there. The little dragon in her arms snarled and snapped at some of them.
@NekoTheKat @LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser @Shadowlugia711 @RisingFlames @Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxneonblazexx ((Anyone want to be Valka (Hiccup's mom) or anyone form the original gang?))

Hiccup looked at the strange little dragon in the girls arms,"No, this ledge is sturdier then it looks... What type of dragon is that? I've never seen one before!" the mostly to himself,"The others will want to see this! Especially Fishlegs! By the way, I'm Hiccup!"
@NekoTheKat @LaviathanScream @ShadowChaser @Shadowlugia711 @RisingFlames @Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxneonblazexx ((Anyone want to be Valka (Hiccup's mom) or anyone form the original gang?))

Hiccup looked at the strange little dragon in the girls arms,"No, this ledge is sturdier then it looks... What type of dragon is that? I've never seen one before!" the mostly to himself,"The others will want to see this! Especially Fishlegs! By the way, I'm Hiccup!"
qmDDDaV.gif
@ShadowChaser @ShadowLugia @ NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxNeonblazexx

Rose looked and replied "His name is VoidShrieker and he is the last of his kind of Void." Petting the little dragon snuggled soundly in her arms while a purple thunderdrum curled next to her.
@ShadowChaser @ShadowLugia @ NekoTheKat @Digimon11 @Jenkow @xxNeonblazexx

Rose looked and replied "His name is VoidShrieker and he is the last of his kind of Void." Petting the little dragon snuggled soundly in her arms while a purple thunderdrum curled next to her.
@NekotheKat
You've got the wrong user, honey.
@NekotheKat
You've got the wrong user, honey.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@ShadowLugia wht do u mean?
@ShadowLugia wht do u mean?
@NekotheKat
I mean I never joined this RP and there's another shadowlugia here that has numbers in his/her UN.
@NekotheKat
I mean I never joined this RP and there's another shadowlugia here that has numbers in his/her UN.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9