Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings!
Hi, everyone! I just started playing a few days ago on the advice of my friend Prinxee and I'm enjoying the game very much so far. I chose Arcane because I'm infamous for my curiosity, which has a mind and voracious appetite all its own. Now I need to own ALL the dragons. Just all of them. I think my favorite so far is the Imperial, but the Snappers are very cute, too. Please feel free to friend up with me--the more the merrier!

Cheers,
Tay
Hi, everyone! I just started playing a few days ago on the advice of my friend Prinxee and I'm enjoying the game very much so far. I chose Arcane because I'm infamous for my curiosity, which has a mind and voracious appetite all its own. Now I need to own ALL the dragons. Just all of them. I think my favorite so far is the Imperial, but the Snappers are very cute, too. Please feel free to friend up with me--the more the merrier!

Cheers,
Tay
@Teoma Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're liking it here so far (:
@Teoma Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're liking it here so far (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Teoma

Hi Tay! Welcome to FR! It's nice to see so much enthousiasm! ^^
I'm personnally a fan of skydancers but I think I love them all!
If you ever want wind hatchlings sometimes I have nests available (and as it is diificult to get access to some genes at the beginning, just ask if you want to breed one of your dragons with one of mine ^^)

Also, if you ever have questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help as best as I can! :D
@Teoma

Hi Tay! Welcome to FR! It's nice to see so much enthousiasm! ^^
I'm personnally a fan of skydancers but I think I love them all!
If you ever want wind hatchlings sometimes I have nests available (and as it is diificult to get access to some genes at the beginning, just ask if you want to breed one of your dragons with one of mine ^^)

Also, if you ever have questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help as best as I can! :D
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@Teoma
Welcome to FR Tay :D I love Imperials too and I also have a soft spot for Snappers (especially chocolate coloured snappers!)

I actually breed choco snappers, so if you like them I am more than happy to send a little choco hatchie off to live in your lair with you and your dragons. :D

Feel free to message me any time if you have questions or need some help.
@Teoma
Welcome to FR Tay :D I love Imperials too and I also have a soft spot for Snappers (especially chocolate coloured snappers!)

I actually breed choco snappers, so if you like them I am more than happy to send a little choco hatchie off to live in your lair with you and your dragons. :D

Feel free to message me any time if you have questions or need some help.
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
@Nowai Thanks for the warm welcome :) I added you as a friend.

@Ludiya Now you've got me all excited about Skydancers. The hatchies are so adorable--like my little pony pegasi with butterfly wings. I'll definitely let you know if I start breeding them, or if I need a wind nest.

@Liryuu I would LOVE a choco hatchie, especially if she's a girl. I have the cutest boyfriend all lined up for her. Tytyty!
@Nowai Thanks for the warm welcome :) I added you as a friend.

@Ludiya Now you've got me all excited about Skydancers. The hatchies are so adorable--like my little pony pegasi with butterfly wings. I'll definitely let you know if I start breeding them, or if I need a wind nest.

@Liryuu I would LOVE a choco hatchie, especially if she's a girl. I have the cutest boyfriend all lined up for her. Tytyty!