Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (OTT) Owl Tundra Pairs!
1 2
@Erratic
Of course! I'll add you as soon as I can! <3

@Outpost
I certainly don't see why not :3 I'm sure they'd look lovely with Light eyes too! They're ready to breed in a week, so how about I mail you when they are? :3
@Erratic
Of course! I'll add you as soon as I can! <3

@Outpost
I certainly don't see why not :3 I'm sure they'd look lovely with Light eyes too! They're ready to breed in a week, so how about I mail you when they are? :3
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
+8 hours ahead of FR time
@Sheeran
That's great! :D Thank you ^^ I'll make sure to have two nests free for them, then :3
@Sheeran
That's great! :D Thank you ^^ I'll make sure to have two nests free for them, then :3
image0-2.png
@Sheeran Hi there! just wanted to let you know I changed my name! I used to be faeryplace :) please keep me on the pinglist :)
@Sheeran Hi there! just wanted to let you know I changed my name! I used to be faeryplace :) please keep me on the pinglist :)

@Aryae @Iiantel @DeepflowManah @kandroid @MaidenOfGhosts
@TKHikaru13 @Skitzopod @DoktorGilda @Mantodea @Narif @SeaWrack
@QuickSilvr @renlikescake @Mythologica @Megann @Altair @tsuminah @RoseofRomania
@Remos @gloomykuma @TwilitRaven @Resilient @KingJoeTheCat @Lolschen
@PrayingMantis @Orjatar @NonstopDoodle @Vincentdragon @cpmtiger @Hearthless1
@Lackless @MissMango @zephyrae @TeaLeafves
@Cestra @CometStorm @EllieAlice @DarkScales @Kairo
@Emmie @Koffein @Manju @Calixia @Erratic

Please check out the "For Sale" post on the first page, I still have a few dragons up for grabs, at reduced prices :3 They will need to be sold before I can nest some more, and note that the newest Hatchlings will both be having golden (Light) eyes!

<3

@Aryae @Iiantel @DeepflowManah @kandroid @MaidenOfGhosts
@TKHikaru13 @Skitzopod @DoktorGilda @Mantodea @Narif @SeaWrack
@QuickSilvr @renlikescake @Mythologica @Megann @Altair @tsuminah @RoseofRomania
@Remos @gloomykuma @TwilitRaven @Resilient @KingJoeTheCat @Lolschen
@PrayingMantis @Orjatar @NonstopDoodle @Vincentdragon @cpmtiger @Hearthless1
@Lackless @MissMango @zephyrae @TeaLeafves
@Cestra @CometStorm @EllieAlice @DarkScales @Kairo
@Emmie @Koffein @Manju @Calixia @Erratic

Please check out the "For Sale" post on the first page, I still have a few dragons up for grabs, at reduced prices :3 They will need to be sold before I can nest some more, and note that the newest Hatchlings will both be having golden (Light) eyes!

<3
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
+8 hours ahead of FR time
Hi!
would you be able to take me off the pinglist please?
@Sheeran
Hi!
would you be able to take me off the pinglist please?
@Sheeran
6HTP8u2.png
@Sheeran
As I have one from each pair, can I ask you only to ping me if you get any new pairs?
@Sheeran
As I have one from each pair, can I ask you only to ping me if you get any new pairs?
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1588331][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/344f/f/2016/027/9/d/owlbump2_by_myserpentine-d9pjwa7.png[/img][/url][/center]
owlbump2_by_myserpentine-d9pjwa7.png
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
1 2