Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Play Spot the Newb
Hi. I'm sijed. Call me anything you want. Twerk, Tuna, I don't mind.
I'm newwwww here and this is very awkward
Hi. I'm sijed. Call me anything you want. Twerk, Tuna, I don't mind.
I'm newwwww here and this is very awkward
@sijed
Welcome to FR! I hope you have a great time here. :D

You'll settle in soon enough! Be sure to check out the Guides forum as there are all sorts of useful threads there which explain different parts of the site.

Feel free to message me if you ever need any help or if you have any questions. :)
@sijed
Welcome to FR! I hope you have a great time here. :D

You'll settle in soon enough! Be sure to check out the Guides forum as there are all sorts of useful threads there which explain different parts of the site.

Feel free to message me if you ever need any help or if you have any questions. :)
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
@sijed

Welcome! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ping me! Just put the @ symbol and my name beside it. I hope you enjoy being a part of the Flight Rising group!
@sijed

Welcome! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ping me! Just put the @ symbol and my name beside it. I hope you enjoy being a part of the Flight Rising group!
@sijed Welcome to FR! :) How are you finding things so far? Made any goals yet? Spotted any pretty dragons yet?
@sijed Welcome to FR! :) How are you finding things so far? Made any goals yet? Spotted any pretty dragons yet?
@manysundays

I have visited the Auction House and was amazed by how much variation of dragons there are! Itching for some but I have no treasure yet
:)
@manysundays

I have visited the Auction House and was amazed by how much variation of dragons there are! Itching for some but I have no treasure yet
:)
@sijed Haha, been there! xD For some easy treasures, head over to the fairgrounds to play some games, earnings there are capped at 75k treasures a day, which is enough for a lot of dragons in the AH. But in the long term you should invest in a Coliseum team and battle in the coliseum, as earnings there are not capped. The guide forum has lots of awesome guides about building just the right team for the coli.
@sijed Haha, been there! xD For some easy treasures, head over to the fairgrounds to play some games, earnings there are capped at 75k treasures a day, which is enough for a lot of dragons in the AH. But in the long term you should invest in a Coliseum team and battle in the coliseum, as earnings there are not capped. The guide forum has lots of awesome guides about building just the right team for the coli.