Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite song atm?
1 2 3 4 5
@Enigmadoodles

Yeah like what went so horribly wrong with the development?
Sm4sh 3DS came out on my birthday the year before last. (Pokemon XD came out on my birthday as well)

And to stay on topic, here's another song that's pretty catchy.
@Enigmadoodles

Yeah like what went so horribly wrong with the development?
Sm4sh 3DS came out on my birthday the year before last. (Pokemon XD came out on my birthday as well)

And to stay on topic, here's another song that's pretty catchy.
Oh man, well currently I'm really digging Howlin' For You by The Black Keys. It's so catchy!! I can't help but sing it in the shower. ;w;
Oh man, well currently I'm really digging Howlin' For You by The Black Keys. It's so catchy!! I can't help but sing it in the shower. ;w;
she/her pronouns
I'm currently digging "Another Lonely Night" by Adam Lambert.
I'm currently digging "Another Lonely Night" by Adam Lambert.
hmm right now i keep goin 4 'buried above ground' by giles corey
hmm right now i keep goin 4 'buried above ground' by giles corey
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
I can't stop listening to Turn Back Time by Instalock. It's a parody of some other song that I actually can't stand, but that parody has been in my head for days >.>
I can't stop listening to Turn Back Time by Instalock. It's a parody of some other song that I actually can't stand, but that parody has been in my head for days >.>
My current favorite would have to be Hopes and Dreams from the Undertale soundtrack. My other all-time favorites are Hate You and Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Waters from the Homestuck soundtrack. Favorite which is not an instrumental would be This is Gospel by Panic! at the Disco.
My current favorite would have to be Hopes and Dreams from the Undertale soundtrack. My other all-time favorites are Hate You and Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Waters from the Homestuck soundtrack. Favorite which is not an instrumental would be This is Gospel by Panic! at the Disco.
My favourite song is Good to You by Marianas Trench. It always kinda has been but it's really relevant to a situation I am dealing with aha. And so it is my favourite.
-Kai
My favourite song is Good to You by Marianas Trench. It always kinda has been but it's really relevant to a situation I am dealing with aha. And so it is my favourite.
-Kai
[quote name="@hexadecimal" date=2016-01-14 22:30:41] people ii: the reckoning has been stuck in my head this whole flipping week, so there's that too :| [/quote] AJJ is my LIFE FORCE
@hexadecimal wrote on 2016-01-14:
people ii: the reckoning has been stuck in my head this whole flipping week, so there's that too :|

AJJ is my LIFE FORCE
dgCbOKw.png
Hmm...
I have a few.
Muscle Museum by Muse
Lazarus by David Bowie
Gods and Monsters by Lana Del Rey (though I like the version Jessica Lange did on AHS better)
Mama and The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance.
Hmm...
I have a few.
Muscle Museum by Muse
Lazarus by David Bowie
Gods and Monsters by Lana Del Rey (though I like the version Jessica Lange did on AHS better)
Mama and The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance.
The whole TFA soundtrack.
*wanders away*
The whole TFA soundtrack.
*wanders away*
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
1 2 3 4 5