Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request~
1 2
Hello! I'm wanting to breed a specific dragon and ideally have him be born on 2/15. Of course, to do that, I'm going to need the perfect pair and a pinch of luck... I've managed to acquire a male with the colors I need, so I just need to borrow a female!

The only people on the site with sky/carmine/black females are you three:
@MentalDetective - your Arya
@Isiora - your Zeona
@Gish - your Moonphase

I completely understand if you don't want to breed your dragon for some random person's project, of course. But if you don't mind doing so, then I'd really appreciate it!

I intend to use an ice nest for the breeding, so as it happens two of you could even host the nest if you don't want to loan your dragon out; otherwise, I'll have my irl friend Misacchi host the nest. Any hatchlings beyond one male, it's up to you what you want to do with -- keep them to sell them, send them to me to sell them, whatever. Beyond that, I'll compensate you with a studding fee of 100kT due to the oddly specific and timely nature of this whole thing.

If by some miracle more than one of you is amenable to this request, I might cast out a line to find other males; having more than one nest helps my odds of not getting jammed with a nest of all girls, after all. ^^; So, thank you for your time!
Hello! I'm wanting to breed a specific dragon and ideally have him be born on 2/15. Of course, to do that, I'm going to need the perfect pair and a pinch of luck... I've managed to acquire a male with the colors I need, so I just need to borrow a female!

The only people on the site with sky/carmine/black females are you three:
@MentalDetective - your Arya
@Isiora - your Zeona
@Gish - your Moonphase

I completely understand if you don't want to breed your dragon for some random person's project, of course. But if you don't mind doing so, then I'd really appreciate it!

I intend to use an ice nest for the breeding, so as it happens two of you could even host the nest if you don't want to loan your dragon out; otherwise, I'll have my irl friend Misacchi host the nest. Any hatchlings beyond one male, it's up to you what you want to do with -- keep them to sell them, send them to me to sell them, whatever. Beyond that, I'll compensate you with a studding fee of 100kT due to the oddly specific and timely nature of this whole thing.

If by some miracle more than one of you is amenable to this request, I might cast out a line to find other males; having more than one nest helps my odds of not getting jammed with a nest of all girls, after all. ^^; So, thank you for your time!
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
#doofsquad
I'd be happy to lend you my Moonphase! She is on cooldown for the next 22 days though (I don't think that'll interfere with your planned birth date), let me know if you'd like her, I wouldn't mind sending her on over :)
I'd be happy to lend you my Moonphase! She is on cooldown for the next 22 days though (I don't think that'll interfere with your planned birth date), let me know if you'd like her, I wouldn't mind sending her on over :)
@cdra
oops, forgot to mention - i'd be fine with hosting too, whatever you'd prefer!
@cdra
oops, forgot to mention - i'd be fine with hosting too, whatever you'd prefer!
@cdra

I'd be happy to lend you Zeona! She's off cooldown so there shouldn't be any issues with the date you're aiming for. Please feel free to send a CR whenever you need her!
@cdra

I'd be happy to lend you Zeona! She's off cooldown so there shouldn't be any issues with the date you're aiming for. Please feel free to send a CR whenever you need her!
@cdra
I'm not willing to lend out Arya, but I have space to host a nest if you need.
@cdra
I'm not willing to lend out Arya, but I have space to host a nest if you need.
@Isiora @Gish
Ahh, thank you! I've thrown out a couple of messages to see if I can get a one-off male so I might need both of you when all's said and done. Hopefully I'll get one so I can grab your girls on the 10th :)
@Isiora @Gish
Ahh, thank you! I've thrown out a couple of messages to see if I can get a one-off male so I might need both of you when all's said and done. Hopefully I'll get one so I can grab your girls on the 10th :)
#doofsquad
@Isiora @Gish
Got one! He has red instead of carmine, but it'll do. So I'll have my friend host both nests starting Feb. 10, and I'll send over CRs for them closer to then as well.
@Isiora @Gish
Got one! He has red instead of carmine, but it'll do. So I'll have my friend host both nests starting Feb. 10, and I'll send over CRs for them closer to then as well.
#doofsquad
@cdra
that's awesome! drop me a cr whenever! :)
@cdra
that's awesome! drop me a cr whenever! :)
@Isiora @Gish
Sending over the CRs (with the 100kT up-front) shortly! Your girls will be shuffled over to Misacchi's nest when she wakes up, so you can easily keep track of them there. ^^
@Isiora @Gish
Sending over the CRs (with the 100kT up-front) shortly! Your girls will be shuffled over to Misacchi's nest when she wakes up, so you can easily keep track of them there. ^^
#doofsquad
@cdra
Accepted! I hope your project turns out well!
@cdra
Accepted! I hope your project turns out well!
1 2