Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Noob
Hello everyone!
Been waiting to join since last opening! (Missed it by a day cause I had just found out about this place :o)
Can't wait to really get into it. ^.^
Hello everyone!
Been waiting to join since last opening! (Missed it by a day cause I had just found out about this place :o)
Can't wait to really get into it. ^.^
@Silentalpha Welcome to FR! :3 If you need anything, don't be shy to ask! ^_^
@Silentalpha Welcome to FR! :3 If you need anything, don't be shy to ask! ^_^
@Silentalpha Hello, and welcome! How are you liking it so far?
@Silentalpha Hello, and welcome! How are you liking it so far?
Hey! Nice to meet you @Silentalpha, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c:
Hey! Nice to meet you @Silentalpha, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c:
@Silentalpha Hello! It's great to see another new member! ♥ I hope that you're having a great time so far! Anything in particular that you're liking or looking forward to? Favorite genes, colors, and breeds? :3
@Silentalpha Hello! It's great to see another new member! ♥ I hope that you're having a great time so far! Anything in particular that you're liking or looking forward to? Favorite genes, colors, and breeds? :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@thegoogy So far so good! Working on figuring things out and such just really busy so doing it slowly. :) I also play things like CS as well so it's finding time between that as well xD
@britneyrox I am! & I will for sure check out the giveaway and probably enter ^.^
@Natakiro Hi! So far not much but hope to be looking forward to things soon xD
@thegoogy So far so good! Working on figuring things out and such just really busy so doing it slowly. :) I also play things like CS as well so it's finding time between that as well xD
@britneyrox I am! & I will for sure check out the giveaway and probably enter ^.^
@Natakiro Hi! So far not much but hope to be looking forward to things soon xD
@Silentalpha I hope that you find some things that you really love here, though! You can check out all of the genes, breeds, and colors here. :3
@Silentalpha I hope that you find some things that you really love here, though! You can check out all of the genes, breeds, and colors here. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!