Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So... imps
1 2
@Ilium
That's how I do it.
Otherwise, stalk certain parents.
@Ilium
That's how I do it.
Otherwise, stalk certain parents.
@Story
owch. I guess if you're very very serious about it it's important, but man, it feels like that would be a looot of work. Mad respect that you're willing to go through that XD
@Story
owch. I guess if you're very very serious about it it's important, but man, it feels like that would be a looot of work. Mad respect that you're willing to go through that XD
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Whats the generation actually affect?
Whats the generation actually affect?
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Kitiaros there isn't any real effect on generation however it is usually easier to find a mate for a lower generation dragon since you can't breed dragons that share a common ancestor within the past 5 generations
@Kitiaros there isn't any real effect on generation however it is usually easier to find a mate for a lower generation dragon since you can't breed dragons that share a common ancestor within the past 5 generations
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Ah, yes. Thanks. I've been seeing a lot of people looking for specific gens, and was wondering about it.
Ah, yes. Thanks. I've been seeing a lot of people looking for specific gens, and was wondering about it.
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Gen1 are fairly popular because its a clean slate so to speak
Gen1 are fairly popular because its a clean slate so to speak
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I have a few Gen 1s I'm trying to get rid of sitting at the end of my lair pages (a few are in the AH at the moment), but no low gen imps, alas.
I have a few Gen 1s I'm trying to get rid of sitting at the end of my lair pages (a few are in the AH at the moment), but no low gen imps, alas.
DmRdZYl.png
My gen 1 imps will be breedable tomorrow though I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will not be on a whole lot so I probably will not sell the babies until I'm back in two and a half weeks.
My gen 1 imps will be breedable tomorrow though I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will not be on a whole lot so I probably will not sell the babies until I'm back in two and a half weeks.
I have a pair of first gen imps i plan to breed once i get their reserves with non first gen wildclaws done.
I have a pair of first gen imps i plan to breed once i get their reserves with non first gen wildclaws done.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
1 2