Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [PR] - Juice Box Brigade -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Attention!

I'm about to go on a recruiting drive to get those of you who are helping with the push get dragons at reasonable prices. (Read: 7k instead of the rising prices in the AH. We're up to 10k as I write this and it's only going to go up from there.)

SO!

I need to know who is willing to go into an all out drive to help me shove Water out of the second (and then maybe Earth out of first ;) yeah?) if I can keep you supplied with normal-priced dragons.

IF YOU ARE WILLING:
Let me know how many dragons a day you're willing to take. The goal here is to level them to 6 or 7 only. Quantity over quality is the goal - you can churn out a LOT of level 6 and 7 dragons with little effort and make a ton of profit doing it. In the process, you're also earning a lot of good will from an entire flight and making me a very happy camper. ;)

@MechanicalChaos @Hearse @MaleficWhim @Divinely @RavennaNevermore @MissMiao @Kalikin @Ilriyao @Doyenne @MarlaMaddie @Lilyandra @WickedSerenity @Livewire @LetItBurn @Killzum @SilverLined @xRainy @Lillylol @Vyloran @Kitsakit @LyddlePerson @Uruloce @Xeka @packook @CelenaSardothen
Attention!

I'm about to go on a recruiting drive to get those of you who are helping with the push get dragons at reasonable prices. (Read: 7k instead of the rising prices in the AH. We're up to 10k as I write this and it's only going to go up from there.)

SO!

I need to know who is willing to go into an all out drive to help me shove Water out of the second (and then maybe Earth out of first ;) yeah?) if I can keep you supplied with normal-priced dragons.

IF YOU ARE WILLING:
Let me know how many dragons a day you're willing to take. The goal here is to level them to 6 or 7 only. Quantity over quality is the goal - you can churn out a LOT of level 6 and 7 dragons with little effort and make a ton of profit doing it. In the process, you're also earning a lot of good will from an entire flight and making me a very happy camper. ;)

@MechanicalChaos @Hearse @MaleficWhim @Divinely @RavennaNevermore @MissMiao @Kalikin @Ilriyao @Doyenne @MarlaMaddie @Lilyandra @WickedSerenity @Livewire @LetItBurn @Killzum @SilverLined @xRainy @Lillylol @Vyloran @Kitsakit @LyddlePerson @Uruloce @Xeka @packook @CelenaSardothen
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@MaleficWhim

I have some dragons I can send you I just need to level them up (sorry I got caught up with work) but I should be done tomorrow and I'll send em over :D
@MaleficWhim

I have some dragons I can send you I just need to level them up (sorry I got caught up with work) but I should be done tomorrow and I'll send em over :D
VovN7TT.gif
@Maleficwhim I have to get rid of these that I bought first I'll stop worrying about making a tiny profit and just clear space. Tomorrow I can start taking some.
@Maleficwhim I have to get rid of these that I bought first I'll stop worrying about making a tiny profit and just clear space. Tomorrow I can start taking some.
senna4_zpsaslbvyyi.jpg
@@Maleficwhim You know that I'll be here and training right with you.
@@Maleficwhim You know that I'll be here and training right with you.
tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
@maleficwhim I sent you some dragons to exalt! :D
@maleficwhim I sent you some dragons to exalt! :D
oCfIiVw.gifAG3f1Vc.gif
@maleficwhim I have Em's coli dragons, so I can train some... I've got some fodder to train up tonight.
@maleficwhim I have Em's coli dragons, so I can train some... I've got some fodder to train up tonight.
@KitsaKit I see that, thank you! :D Let me know if you're in and want to be on the list of people wind can send fodder to.

@CelenaSardothen Remind us all after this push is done, we need to get you some 25s of your very own. :O I may see if I can hunt down a couple for you to use this week so Miao can have hers back.

And to everyone else, thank you - keep the dragons coming! :D
@KitsaKit I see that, thank you! :D Let me know if you're in and want to be on the list of people wind can send fodder to.

@CelenaSardothen Remind us all after this push is done, we need to get you some 25s of your very own. :O I may see if I can hunt down a couple for you to use this week so Miao can have hers back.

And to everyone else, thank you - keep the dragons coming! :D
@Maleficwhim Okay I have 15 slots for dragons to level and send to you to be exalted. But I only have enough for about 7 dragons @7k at the moment. But if you can find someone willing to sell them I can help out.
@Maleficwhim Okay I have 15 slots for dragons to level and send to you to be exalted. But I only have enough for about 7 dragons @7k at the moment. But if you can find someone willing to sell them I can help out.
senna4_zpsaslbvyyi.jpg
@maleficwhim I've got slots for 5 dragons now.
@maleficwhim I've got slots for 5 dragons now.
[quote=Retired Holiday (NotN Baldwin)][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/non_banner.png[/img][/center] [b]There are a LOT of Baldwin things to cover for Night of the Nocturne, so here we go![/b] [center]-----[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/level/2][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/url][/img] [b]Level 1 Recipe:[/b] [item=Agol] [b]Level 3 Recipe:[/b] [item=Strange Chest] [b]Level 5 Recipes:[/b] [item=Magician's Cloak] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] [item=Magician's Hat] [item=Magician's Herb Pouch] [item=Magician's Staff] [b]If you are not high enough level to craft these items, use the ping list to ask for those who might be available to craft for you! (But everyone is high enough level to craft the Agol.)[/b][/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][size=5][b]Loga - Er I mean Agol (Level 1)[/b][/size] [item=Agol][/center] [b]Materials Needed:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Uon8yJP.png[/img] [center][color=red][b]Important Note![/b] The Agol requires sub-components to craft, so those will be listed FIRST.[/color][/center] [b]1 Glass Beaker[/b] [item=Glass Beaker] Acquired by brewing sub-items; see next three items for a further breakdown of materials needed and where to find them. [b]Note: Each brewing of the glass beakers makes a quantity of 2![/b] [indent][b]Materials Needed: 50 treasure[/b] You still know how to make treasure! [b]1 Green Ooze[/b] [item=Green Ooze] Acquired by transmuting [b]Materials[/b], such as Shale. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [b]1 Green Sludge[/b] [item=Green Sludge] Acquired by transmuting [b]Trinkets[/b], such as Black Pawns. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [b]4 Broken Bottle[/b] [item=Broken Bottle] Found many places, but mostly through opening one of the following. Broken Bone Bottle, Broken Penny Jar, Rusted Treasure Chest, Iron Treasure Chest, Gilded Decorative Chest. I also have a good number because I save them for the Beakers, so if you need some and can't find any, ping and let me know. [/indent] [b]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction[/b] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] Acquired by brewing sub-items; see next three items for a further breakdown of materials needed and where to find them. [indent][b]Materials Needed: 100 treasure[/b] You still know how to make treasure! [b]1 Green Sludge[/b] [item=Green Sludge] Acquired by transmuting [b]Trinkets[/b], such as Black Pawns. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [b]3 Smoky Quartz[/b] [item=Smoky Quartz] Acquired by [b]DIGGING[/b] in Fire, Plague, or Shadow. [b]1 Glass Beaker[/b] [item=Glass Beaker] Crafting requirements covered above. [b]Please note[/b] that a glass beaker is required both to make the coarse alchemical reduction AND the Agol itself for a total of 2 Glass Beakers required.[/indent] [b]Treasure cost: 3000[/b] You know how to get treasure, we've been covering that since you started! [b]1 Silver Muck[/b] [item=Silver Muck] Acquired by transmuting [b]Familiars[/b], such as Psywurms. If you aren't certain what kind of familiars to mash, ask! [b]1 Gold Muck[/b] [item=Gold Muck] Acquired by transmuting [b]Familiars[/b], such as Psywurms. If you aren't certain what kind of familiars to mash, ask! [b]3 Green Goo[/b] [item=Green Goo] Acquired by transmuting [b]Food[/b], such as Diseased Fungus. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [center]-----[/center] [center][size=5][b]Strange Chest (Level 3)[/b][/size] [item=Strange Chest][/center] [b]Materials Needed:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zYFBa5c.png[/img] [b]Treasure cost: 2000[/b] You know how to get treasure, we've been covering that since you started! [b]1 Copper Muck[/b] [item=Copper Muck] Acquired by transmuting [b]Familiars[/b], such as Psywurms. If you aren't certain what kind of familiars to mash, ask! [b]2 Yellow Sludge[/b] [item=Yellow Sludge] Acquired by transmuting [b]Trinkets[/b], such as Black Pawns. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [b]2 Yellow Goo[/b] [item=Yellow Goo] Acquired by transmuting [b]Food[/b], such as Diseased Fungus. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [b]2 Yellow Ooze[/b] [item=Yellow Ooze] Acquired by transmuting [b]Materials[/b], such as Shale. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [b]12 Mimic Powder[/b] [item=Mimic Powder] Dropped in the following places by the following mobs (for Night of the Nocturne only!): [indent]* Woodland Path and Scorched Forest, dropped by Snarling Mimics * Waterway and Arena, dropped by Ectoplasmimes * Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop, droppped by Jawlockers[/indent] [center]-----[/center] [center][size=5][b]Apparel (Level 5)[/b][/size] [item=Magician's Cloak] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] [item=Magician's Hat] [item=Magician's Herb Pouch] [item=Magician's Staff][/center] I'm going to list these a little differently; there are too many to break them down individually considering how long this post has already gotten. [b]Materials Needed:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YkkblUA.png[/img] [b]Treasure cost: 1500 per item[/b] You know how to get treasure, we've been covering that since you started! [b]1 Grey Slime[/b] [item=Grey Slime] [i]Used in: Cloak, Hate, Staff, Cobwebs, Herb Pouch[/i] Acquired by transmuting [b]Apparel[/b], such as...well, there are no pieces of apparel that don't hurt to transmute. Pick something you have a lot of, make sure it doesn't sell for over 20k in the AH, and use it. It's okay to cry a little while you do. [columns][b]1 Orange Goo[/b] [item=Orange Goo][nextcol][b]2 Green Goo[/b] [item=Green Goo][/columns] [i]Used in: Cloak[/i] Acquired by transmuting [b]Food[/b], such as Diseased Fungus. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [columns][b]1 Orange Sludge[/b] [item=Orange Sludge][nextcol][b]2 Green Sludge[/b] [item=Green Sludge][/columns] [i]Used in: Hat, Staff[/i] Acquired by transmuting [b]Trinkets[/b], such as Black Pawns. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [columns][b]1 Orange Ooze[/b] [item=Orange Ooze][nextcol][b]2 Green Ooze[/b] [item=Green Ooze][/columns] [i]Used in: Cobwebs, Herb Pouch[/i] Acquired by transmuting [b]Materials[/b], such as Shale. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness. [center]-----[/center] [center][size=5][b]General Baldwin Help[/b][/size][/center] There are a few Baldwin Guides out there, but I find I only tend to use them to figure out what to transmute to get which type of material. That said, there is a guide I like for that purpose [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1466535/1#11575073][b]Here[/b][/url]. Note that this guide will no longer be updated for the new Baldwin levels as they're added, but I find it very useful for giving a general idea of what chance you have to get which type of items. If you are looking for a more comprehensive and complete guide that will still be updated, try [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458][b]this one.[/b][/url] That's it for now, guys - enjoy the festival! [size=1][b]Graphics Credits[/b] Thanks to Flight Rising for use of the NotN graphic as well as Baldwin's Cauldron![/size][/quote]
Retired Holiday (NotN Baldwin) wrote:
non_banner.png

There are a LOT of Baldwin things to cover for Night of the Nocturne, so here we go!

cauldron_loading.gif

Level 1 Recipe:
Agol

Level 3 Recipe:
Strange Chest

Level 5 Recipes:
Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Herb Pouch Magician's Staff

If you are not high enough level to craft these items, use the ping list to ask for those who might be available to craft for you! (But everyone is high enough level to craft the Agol.)

Loga - Er I mean Agol (Level 1)
Agol

Materials Needed:

Uon8yJP.png

Important Note! The Agol requires sub-components to craft, so those will be listed FIRST.

1 Glass Beaker
Glass Beaker
Acquired by brewing sub-items; see next three items for a further breakdown of materials needed and where to find them. Note: Each brewing of the glass beakers makes a quantity of 2!

Materials Needed:

50 treasure

You still know how to make treasure!

1 Green Ooze
Green Ooze
Acquired by transmuting Materials, such as Shale. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness.

1 Green Sludge
Green Sludge
Acquired by transmuting Trinkets, such as Black Pawns. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness.

4 Broken Bottle
Broken Bottle
Found many places, but mostly through opening one of the following. Broken Bone Bottle, Broken Penny Jar, Rusted Treasure Chest, Iron Treasure Chest, Gilded Decorative Chest. I also have a good number because I save them for the Beakers, so if you need some and can't find any, ping and let me know.

1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Acquired by brewing sub-items; see next three items for a further breakdown of materials needed and where to find them.

Materials Needed:

100 treasure

You still know how to make treasure!

1 Green Sludge
Green Sludge
Acquired by transmuting Trinkets, such as Black Pawns. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness.

3 Smoky Quartz
Smoky Quartz
Acquired by DIGGING in Fire, Plague, or Shadow.

1 Glass Beaker
Glass Beaker
Crafting requirements covered above. Please note that a glass beaker is required both to make the coarse alchemical reduction AND the Agol itself for a total of 2 Glass Beakers required.

Treasure cost: 3000
You know how to get treasure, we've been covering that since you started!

1 Silver Muck
Silver Muck
Acquired by transmuting Familiars, such as Psywurms. If you aren't certain what kind of familiars to mash, ask!

1 Gold Muck
Gold Muck
Acquired by transmuting Familiars, such as Psywurms. If you aren't certain what kind of familiars to mash, ask!

3 Green Goo
Green Goo
Acquired by transmuting Food, such as Diseased Fungus. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness.

Strange Chest (Level 3)
Strange Chest

Materials Needed:

zYFBa5c.png

Treasure cost: 2000

1 Copper Muck
Copper Muck

2 Yellow Sludge
Yellow Sludge

2 Yellow Goo
Yellow Goo
Acquired by transmuting Food, such as Diseased Fungus. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness.

2 Yellow Ooze
Yellow Ooze
Acquired by transmuting Materials, such as Shale. Use the items cheat sheet that I gave you to decide what to mash into nothingness.

12 Mimic Powder
Mimic Powder
Dropped in the following places by the following mobs (for Night of the Nocturne only!):
* Woodland Path and Scorched Forest, dropped by Snarling Mimics
* Waterway and Arena, dropped by Ectoplasmimes
* Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop, droppped by Jawlockers

Apparel (Level 5)
Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Herb Pouch Magician's Staff

I'm going to list these a little differently; there are too many to break them down individually considering how long this post has already gotten.

Materials Needed:

YkkblUA.png

Treasure cost: 1500 per item

1 Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Used in: Cloak, Hate, Staff, Cobwebs, Herb Pouch
Acquired by transmuting Apparel, such as...well, there are no pieces of apparel that don't hurt to transmute. Pick something you have a lot of, make sure it doesn't sell for over 20k in the AH, and use it. It's okay to cry a little while you do.

1 Orange Goo
Orange Goo
2 Green Goo
Green Goo
Used in: Cloak

1 Orange Sludge
Orange Sludge
2 Green Sludge
Green Sludge
Used in: Hat, Staff

1 Orange Ooze
Orange Ooze
2 Green Ooze
Green Ooze
Used in: Cobwebs, Herb Pouch

General Baldwin Help

There are a few Baldwin Guides out there, but I find I only tend to use them to figure out what to transmute to get which type of material. That said, there is a guide I like for that purpose

Here.

Note that this guide will no longer be updated for the new Baldwin levels as they're added, but I find it very useful for giving a general idea of what chance you have to get which type of items.

If you are looking for a more comprehensive and complete guide that will still be updated, try

this one.

That's it for now, guys - enjoy the festival!

Graphics Credits
Thanks to Flight Rising for use of the NotN graphic as well as Baldwin's Cauldron!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13