Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [PR] - Juice Box Brigade -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[center][b][size=4][color=blue]Battle of the First Four - Afterwards[/color][/center][/b][/size=4] First, I want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped! You guys did AMAZING and Wind couldn't have surged to second at the last minute without you! (Next time we will all be more organized and push past earth, right?!) Now, the purpose of this post! [center]-----[/center] [center][b][color=red][size=4]Prizes[/size][/b][/center] What would we be without a little friendly competition, right? ;) SO! I may not have announced it, but you guys were in unofficial competition with each other. Because I'm whimsical, I will be sending little prizes to the person that sent in the most [b]dragons[/b] and the most [b]levels[/b]. Will I be doing this the next time Wind does a contested Push, you ask? Probably so, if it seems like you guys respond well to the idea of prizes! [b]In fact, if the idea of having prizes involved would inspire you to new heights of dragon leveling, ping me and tell me so! (Remember, to ping someone use the @ in front of their name. For instance, to ping me use @MaleficWhim and the game will alert me!)[/b] [center][b]DRAGONS[/b] Congratulations [color=red][b]XRAINY[/b][/color] on sending in the most DRAGONS with [b]84[/b]! (Also congratulations to [color=blue][b]Divinely[/b][/color] for being second with [b]80[/b]!) [center][b]LEVELS[/b][/center] Congratulations [color=red][b]MECHANICALCHAOS[/b][/color] on sending in the most LEVELS with [b]855[/b]! (Also congratulations to [color=blue][b]Lilyandra[/b][/color] for being second with [b]748[/b]! Great job Mom!) [/center] I'm flexible on what the prizes will be, so xRainy and MechanicalChaos, please choose [b]ONE[/b] of the following! [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [b]-or-[/b] - One familiar from the Gem Marketplace - One piece of apparel from the Gem Marketplace of equal or lesser value to the GM familiar - One specialty item from the Gem Marketplace of equal or lesser value to the GM familiar [/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b][size=4][color=blue]A Special Acknowledgement[/color][/center][/b][/size=4] I wanted to offer a special THANK YOU to [color=red][b]KILLZUM[/b][/color] for shouldering the bulk of his and Lilyandra's leveled dragons. She sent most of her dragons to him throughout the week, and between the two he sent a total of [color=red][b]176 dragons[/b][/color] off to play with Windsinger! That was enough to earn Dad the max level Wind badge and a prize from our in flight raffle. It was also 176 dragons that I didn't have to juggle CRs for and exalt myself. ;) GREAT JOB PARENTS! As a special thank you to them I will be sending a prize of some sort to each of them. I haven't decided what yet, parents, but expect something special for saving me all that time and work! @MechanicalChaos @Hearse @MaleficWhim @Divinely @RavennaNevermore @MissMiao @Kalikin @Ilriyao @Doyenne @MarlaMaddie @Lilyandra @WickedSerenity @Livewire @LetItBurn @Killzum @SilverLined @xRainy @Lillylol @Vyloran @Kitsakit @LyddlePerson @Uruloce @Xeka @packook @CelenaSardothen @Pipology @Debauchery
Battle of the First Four - Afterwards

First, I want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped! You guys did AMAZING and Wind couldn't have surged to second at the last minute without you! (Next time we will all be more organized and push past earth, right?!)

Now, the purpose of this post!

Prizes

What would we be without a little friendly competition, right? ;) SO! I may not have announced it, but you guys were in unofficial competition with each other. Because I'm whimsical, I will be sending little prizes to the person that sent in the most dragons and the most levels.

Will I be doing this the next time Wind does a contested Push, you ask? Probably so, if it seems like you guys respond well to the idea of prizes!

In fact, if the idea of having prizes involved would inspire you to new heights of dragon leveling, ping me and tell me so! (Remember, to ping someone use the @ in front of their name. For instance, to ping me use @MaleficWhim and the game will alert me!)

DRAGONS

Congratulations XRAINY on sending in the most DRAGONS with 84!

(Also congratulations to Divinely for being second with 80!)

LEVELS

Congratulations MECHANICALCHAOS on sending in the most LEVELS with 855!

(Also congratulations to Lilyandra for being second with 748! Great job Mom!)

I'm flexible on what the prizes will be, so xRainy and MechanicalChaos, please choose ONE of the following!

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Earth Egg

-or-

- One familiar from the Gem Marketplace
- One piece of apparel from the Gem Marketplace of equal or lesser value to the GM familiar
- One specialty item from the Gem Marketplace of equal or lesser value to the GM familiar

A Special Acknowledgement

I wanted to offer a special THANK YOU to KILLZUM for shouldering the bulk of his and Lilyandra's leveled dragons.

She sent most of her dragons to him throughout the week, and between the two he sent a total of 176 dragons off to play with Windsinger! That was enough to earn Dad the max level Wind badge and a prize from our in flight raffle. It was also 176 dragons that I didn't have to juggle CRs for and exalt myself. ;) GREAT JOB PARENTS!

As a special thank you to them I will be sending a prize of some sort to each of them. I haven't decided what yet, parents, but expect something special for saving me all that time and work!

@MechanicalChaos @Hearse @MaleficWhim @Divinely @RavennaNevermore @MissMiao @Kalikin @Ilriyao @Doyenne @MarlaMaddie @Lilyandra @WickedSerenity @Livewire @LetItBurn @Killzum @SilverLined @xRainy @Lillylol @Vyloran @Kitsakit @LyddlePerson @Uruloce @Xeka @packook @CelenaSardothen @Pipology @Debauchery
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
I'm bad and should feel bad /sob
I'm bad and should feel bad /sob
qAqCNYb.png
@MaleficWhim Shirt wins thing?! Yay! Would loves a Hati! =D [item=Hati]
@MaleficWhim

Shirt wins thing?! Yay!
Would loves a Hati! =D

Hati
NgNZt9h.png
@RavennaNevermore Don't feel too bad, you had a personal best for dragons sent for both wind and ice pushes, I think!

@xRainy Prize sent; enjoy! :D
@RavennaNevermore Don't feel too bad, you had a personal best for dragons sent for both wind and ice pushes, I think!

@xRainy Prize sent; enjoy! :D
Ranomness randomness I really am looking for something to do to be honest
Ranomness randomness I really am looking for something to do to be honest
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MaleficWhim

Ice egg please!!

(Who da blank was that?)
@MaleficWhim

Ice egg please!!

(Who da blank was that?)
ToPoqAU.png4FJvATt.pngY9qMFMx.pngzvbW93x.png
@MechanicalChaos Prize sent; good luck with it!

(Um no clue! Someone very bored, obviously.)
@MechanicalChaos Prize sent; good luck with it!

(Um no clue! Someone very bored, obviously.)
ATTN:

As a reminder, we are all going Merc Mode come the 7th (Sunday) coming up in a few days in the huge Light vs Plague dominance battle. If you have not been paying attention and pre-leveling dragons, at least fill your lair with hatchlings and adults, for prices are predicted to shoot way high by the end of this competition between these two rather rich flights.

If you are looking to cash in selling to one side, you need to contact MaleficWhim and be sure you are signed up on our merc spreadsheet. And also contact MaleficWhim or myself if you feel you need a representative to help you sell dragons to either side. And lastly, please specify if you are supporting a flight specifically, or if you just want your leveled fodder to go to the highest buyer at the time. I will update the front page with some links once I rummage around and find them.

TL;DR: we're gonna sells loads of leveled fodder to the highest bidder on the 7th, sign up if you want in.

@MechanicalChaos @Hearse @MaleficWhim @Divinely @RavennaNevermore @MissMiao @Kalikin @Ilriyao @Doyenne @MarlaMaddie @Lilyandra @WickedSerenity @Livewire @LetItBurn @Killzum @SilverLined @xRainy @Lillylol @Vyloran @Kitsakit @LyddlePerson @Uruloce @Xeka @packook @CelenaSardothen @Pipology @Debauchery
ATTN:

As a reminder, we are all going Merc Mode come the 7th (Sunday) coming up in a few days in the huge Light vs Plague dominance battle. If you have not been paying attention and pre-leveling dragons, at least fill your lair with hatchlings and adults, for prices are predicted to shoot way high by the end of this competition between these two rather rich flights.

If you are looking to cash in selling to one side, you need to contact MaleficWhim and be sure you are signed up on our merc spreadsheet. And also contact MaleficWhim or myself if you feel you need a representative to help you sell dragons to either side. And lastly, please specify if you are supporting a flight specifically, or if you just want your leveled fodder to go to the highest buyer at the time. I will update the front page with some links once I rummage around and find them.

TL;DR: we're gonna sells loads of leveled fodder to the highest bidder on the 7th, sign up if you want in.

ToPoqAU.png4FJvATt.pngY9qMFMx.pngzvbW93x.png
@MechanicalChaos I don't believe I am loyal to either Plague or Light. Highest bidder.
@MechanicalChaos I don't believe I am loyal to either Plague or Light. Highest bidder.
tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
@MechanicalChaos

Gonna start trying to build up a stockpile for the merc push.
@MechanicalChaos

Gonna start trying to build up a stockpile for the merc push.
NgNZt9h.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13