Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | January New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
Thanks for the invitation.

I have no clue about what the world doing for real,
the most impressive thing here prolly the highly energetic community so far.
@britneyrox
Thanks for the invitation.

I have no clue about what the world doing for real,
the most impressive thing here prolly the highly energetic community so far.
Omg thatt's so cool! I' m in @britneyrox
Omg thatt's so cool! I' m in @britneyrox
pkmnimage.php?id=7561561.jpg
@britneyrox

Like pretty much everyone else, I have to say the community is one of the best things about FR to me. The dragons drew me in but I think it's the people here that'll make me stay.
@britneyrox

Like pretty much everyone else, I have to say the community is one of the best things about FR to me. The dragons drew me in but I think it's the people here that'll make me stay.
zyvrj7C.pngeggsig_zpsb7ebcc32.png
x0CMhAc.png
@britneyrox I absolutely love this site :D People here are awesome & so giving, it's amazing. I'm in love with the artwork as well. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here & make good friends :D
@britneyrox I absolutely love this site :D People here are awesome & so giving, it's amazing. I'm in love with the artwork as well. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here & make good friends :D
@Evola991 read the rules
@Evola991 read the rules
@britneyrox Hi! I just signed up today because my family plays and it looked cute. I guess my favorite thing so far are all the colors and patterns dragons can have. they're all so pretty!
@britneyrox Hi! I just signed up today because my family plays and it looked cute. I guess my favorite thing so far are all the colors and patterns dragons can have. they're all so pretty!
@britneyrox So far the kindness of other members and getting to customize your dragons
@britneyrox So far the kindness of other members and getting to customize your dragons
@britneyrox
@britneyrox
@britneyrox my favorite thing about flight rising is all the cool dragons that they have and the cool designs too! and the fact of being abole to dress them up and add familiars to them is super cool!
@britneyrox my favorite thing about flight rising is all the cool dragons that they have and the cool designs too! and the fact of being abole to dress them up and add familiars to them is super cool!
@Zekken yes?
@Zekken yes?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37