Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | January New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@britneyrox

I'll say my favorite thing so far is probably just how genuinely nice everyone has been, they've all just been so chill. My only problem is indecisiveness is probably going to make me end up switching to wind soon xD
@britneyrox

I'll say my favorite thing so far is probably just how genuinely nice everyone has been, they've all just been so chill. My only problem is indecisiveness is probably going to make me end up switching to wind soon xD
wind_banner.pngvpuvys.gifwind_banner.png
@britneyrox I would like to enter the raffle!
My favorite thing about flight rising so far is the great atmosphere in the community and, of course, the many,many,many kinds of beautiful dragons. I´m really enjoying myself here and hope for a lot of god times to come!
@britneyrox I would like to enter the raffle!
My favorite thing about flight rising so far is the great atmosphere in the community and, of course, the many,many,many kinds of beautiful dragons. I´m really enjoying myself here and hope for a lot of god times to come!
The Hatchery Masterlist
@Genevra read the rules
@Genevra read the rules
@britneyrox Could I enter? I think my favorite thing is that everyone around is so nice! The dragons are also really pretty
@britneyrox Could I enter? I think my favorite thing is that everyone around is so nice! The dragons are also really pretty
@britneyrox I'd love to enter! Thank you so much for putting all of this together.
I have to say my favorite thing is the community. I am absolutely astonished by how friendly and generous everyone has been so far.
@britneyrox I'd love to enter! Thank you so much for putting all of this together.
I have to say my favorite thing is the community. I am absolutely astonished by how friendly and generous everyone has been so far.
483.png
they/them
@britneyrox
I have to say out of everything on this site my favorite thing about it is the community. I have never joined a site where everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Thank you for giving us newbies a chance at a getting such amazing prizes and also a thank you to everyone that helped.
@britneyrox
I have to say out of everything on this site my favorite thing about it is the community. I have never joined a site where everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Thank you for giving us newbies a chance at a getting such amazing prizes and also a thank you to everyone that helped.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. It strolls through, takes it's time, and gets to know everyone personally. lol!
@britneyrox
I currently love the diversity in the colours and types of dragons, and it's not like their are close to impossible to get or that you need money like in neopets. I've only started playing for a few hours and I love it! Plus it seems the community is super friendly, it's quite amazing,
@britneyrox
I currently love the diversity in the colours and types of dragons, and it's not like their are close to impossible to get or that you need money like in neopets. I've only started playing for a few hours and I love it! Plus it seems the community is super friendly, it's quite amazing,
c33OBRd.png
Heya @britneyrox , thanks for the warm welcome!

As for my thing so far about Flight Rising is how helpful many people have been. I've not run into a rude person yet. As well, the adorable dragon designs here is a huge bonus!
Heya @britneyrox , thanks for the warm welcome!

As for my thing so far about Flight Rising is how helpful many people have been. I've not run into a rude person yet. As well, the adorable dragon designs here is a huge bonus!
@britneyrox

Hello! I just joined and I've gotta say, my favorite thing so far is probably the vast color and gene combinations available! I can't to get all sorts of themed dragons!
@britneyrox

Hello! I just joined and I've gotta say, my favorite thing so far is probably the vast color and gene combinations available! I can't to get all sorts of themed dragons!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is the artwork. It is just gorgeous. I can't stop staring.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is the artwork. It is just gorgeous. I can't stop staring.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37