Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Blocking PM's?
Is there a way to set PM's to private/friends only? Or not at all? I'd rather not get soliciting PM's from other users about contests that I want no part of, and then to be made to feel guilty about saying no.
Is there a way to set PM's to private/friends only? Or not at all? I'd rather not get soliciting PM's from other users about contests that I want no part of, and then to be made to feel guilty about saying no.
@Lyrakish Currently, I do not know of a way to change PM settings. Have you had a problem with things like that occurring? That's against the ToS and you can report them to the Admin. Terms of Service [quote] You may not post unsolicited advertising in chat or private messages. [/quote]
@Lyrakish Currently, I do not know of a way to change PM settings. Have you had a problem with things like that occurring? That's against the ToS and you can report them to the Admin.

Terms of Service
Quote:
You may not post unsolicited advertising in chat or private messages.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Yeah I have had a User PM me twice asking for votes in some...beauty contest or some malarkey. I've deleted the messages I recieved, only having the one reply of them guilting me and saying I've 'taken the fun' out of whatever bull they were doing.

If I get any others I'll report them. I sound like a grumpy old woman, but I want nothing to do with forum actions or the community. I wanna raise and sell dragons. That's all.

Could I report now and the admin follow back PM's? Or see ones sent?
Yeah I have had a User PM me twice asking for votes in some...beauty contest or some malarkey. I've deleted the messages I recieved, only having the one reply of them guilting me and saying I've 'taken the fun' out of whatever bull they were doing.

If I get any others I'll report them. I sound like a grumpy old woman, but I want nothing to do with forum actions or the community. I wanna raise and sell dragons. That's all.

Could I report now and the admin follow back PM's? Or see ones sent?
@Lyrakish I don't think it's grumpy or unreasonable. You should play how you want to. It's unfortunate that you deleted the PMs, particularly the one that tried to guilt you, because the evidence is now gone. I would try Reporting them anyway, as the people spamming you may still have the PMs on their account. I hope that this will end the trouble for you!
@Lyrakish I don't think it's grumpy or unreasonable. You should play how you want to. It's unfortunate that you deleted the PMs, particularly the one that tried to guilt you, because the evidence is now gone. I would try Reporting them anyway, as the people spamming you may still have the PMs on their account. I hope that this will end the trouble for you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Thanks for the understanding.

I had a look through my messages and found them in tact, so I'll go about reporting them :)
Thanks for the understanding.

I had a look through my messages and found them in tact, so I'll go about reporting them :)
@Lyrakish - another quick tip. You might wish to block them. Doing so, will stop you from getting anymore PM's as well as seeing their posts in the forums from what I understand. Good Luck.
@Lyrakish - another quick tip. You might wish to block them. Doing so, will stop you from getting anymore PM's as well as seeing their posts in the forums from what I understand. Good Luck.
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
[quote name="ShatteredByLoss" date="2013-09-22 13:03:55"]@Lyrakish - another quick tip. You might wish to block them. Doing so, will stop you from getting anymore PM's as well as seeing their posts in the forums from what I understand. Good Luck.[/quote] I'll consider that if they try again. But right now I think I've trodden on some tails and they haven't contacted me again. Report filed and I'll slink off to my Lair and be aloof.
ShatteredByLoss wrote on 2013-09-22 13:03:55:

I'll consider that if they try again. But right now I think I've trodden on some tails and they haven't contacted me again.

Report filed and I'll slink off to my Lair and be aloof.