Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show Me Your Fanfic!
1 2
I was just passing through and saw the forum for "Show Me Your OCs" and I thought what about some fan fiction? So if you're feeling it, show me/fr your work! If you wish to most original work, feel free to do so! You can also post your favorite piece by another author if you don't write any yourself, just make sure to source everything!
I was just passing through and saw the forum for "Show Me Your OCs" and I thought what about some fan fiction? So if you're feeling it, show me/fr your work! If you wish to most original work, feel free to do so! You can also post your favorite piece by another author if you don't write any yourself, just make sure to source everything!
1608367oyoou7plto.gif
The majority of my fanfics are for Red vs Blue and Big Hero Six.
So here are my favorite ones I've written for both fandoms:

For bh6:
Living Louder
Sometimes you just miss someone. You enter an alley just as they turn the corner and all you get is a little flash of them and they're gone.
Hiro lives a full but short life.
It's still up in the air what sort of life Tadashi will live.

warning: it's sad.

For rvb:
Wipe Out
York loves the ocean almost as much as he loves Carolina. It's shame he hasn't been able to set foot in the water since his accident.
A surfer AU, the actual show does not have surfers. Sadly.

The majority of my fanfics are for Red vs Blue and Big Hero Six.
So here are my favorite ones I've written for both fandoms:

For bh6:
Living Louder
Sometimes you just miss someone. You enter an alley just as they turn the corner and all you get is a little flash of them and they're gone.
Hiro lives a full but short life.
It's still up in the air what sort of life Tadashi will live.

warning: it's sad.

For rvb:
Wipe Out
York loves the ocean almost as much as he loves Carolina. It's shame he hasn't been able to set foot in the water since his accident.
A surfer AU, the actual show does not have surfers. Sadly.

I'm a long time writer of Scooby Doo Fanfiction. Specializing in cute, everyday stories with character interaction. I also do some minor romances(cute fluff), and a few full blown mysteries. Though I do have my personal favorite pairings, I like to write for my readers and give options for them to be able to experience.

Under the Weather:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4130229/1/Under-The-Weather
A simple story about Velma being sick, and someone is out to take care of her... if she likes it or not!

Breakfast:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3200985/1/Breakfast
Everyday Story, The gang wakes up and has a breakfast together.

Without You:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7857675/1/Without-You
What happens when Velma wakes up, alone in her basement. Everyday/Slice of life.

I hope you enjoy my work! Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know!
I'm a long time writer of Scooby Doo Fanfiction. Specializing in cute, everyday stories with character interaction. I also do some minor romances(cute fluff), and a few full blown mysteries. Though I do have my personal favorite pairings, I like to write for my readers and give options for them to be able to experience.

Under the Weather:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4130229/1/Under-The-Weather
A simple story about Velma being sick, and someone is out to take care of her... if she likes it or not!

Breakfast:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3200985/1/Breakfast
Everyday Story, The gang wakes up and has a breakfast together.

Without You:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7857675/1/Without-You
What happens when Velma wakes up, alone in her basement. Everyday/Slice of life.

I hope you enjoy my work! Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know!
UbEcJMn.png
*slide My AO3 Page onto the table*
I write mostly for Person of Interest. Just a lot about a sad, old, gay vigilante and the retired assassins under his employ.
*slide My AO3 Page onto the table*
I write mostly for Person of Interest. Just a lot about a sad, old, gay vigilante and the retired assassins under his employ.
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
I can't even link mine, lmao, some are adult-oriented. (Am I allowed to say that?) XD

Anyway, I've written some not-so-adult too, but I won't link them either because they are almost all under the same profile. I've written for Fairy Tail, Harry Potter, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and most lately, Dragon age: Inquisition (which is an adult game on it's own). If you are interested in any of them, my handle is always the same, on FF.net, livejournal and Ao3. FF.net is obviously clean of mature content, but they are really old, and I'm not so proud of them anymore. XD
I can't even link mine, lmao, some are adult-oriented. (Am I allowed to say that?) XD

Anyway, I've written some not-so-adult too, but I won't link them either because they are almost all under the same profile. I've written for Fairy Tail, Harry Potter, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and most lately, Dragon age: Inquisition (which is an adult game on it's own). If you are interested in any of them, my handle is always the same, on FF.net, livejournal and Ao3. FF.net is obviously clean of mature content, but they are really old, and I'm not so proud of them anymore. XD
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
I can't link here because technically I'm on a work computer, but I have a sessh/kag fic working on adultfanfiction called Nara
I can't link here because technically I'm on a work computer, but I have a sessh/kag fic working on adultfanfiction called Nara
Nature-Network.png Nature Super Spreader 100 HC
I'm basically all over the place with my fanfics, but I currently have an ongoing one in the Warriors fandom

Petals in the Wind
Petals are often known to be beautiful and to go freely where the wind takes them. A sliver spotted she-cat is about to take a journey to find her where she can truly call a "Home." The whole story will not be in first person, only some chapters will be.
I'm basically all over the place with my fanfics, but I currently have an ongoing one in the Warriors fandom

Petals in the Wind
Petals are often known to be beautiful and to go freely where the wind takes them. A sliver spotted she-cat is about to take a journey to find her where she can truly call a "Home." The whole story will not be in first person, only some chapters will be.
I've only written and put up one fanfiction. >> It hints slightly at my current fav rare pair ship. And it's Steven Universe! |D

I suppose I can link it. It's not fresh new, but not super old either. It's also probably got a few small mistakes/wording issues. BUT I wrote it for my enjoyment. So whateves. If you do check it out. Let me know what you thought either here in a message or on the site or something. I've been kinda in a rut of whether I wanna try and continue this story, write a sequel, or start on a different fic.

A Gem to Protect
Working to gain the Crystal Gems' trust. She can't go back to Homeworld. What happens when Jasper gets her first personal experience with Gem Regeneration? Will the emotionless warrior come to find feelings?
I've only written and put up one fanfiction. >> It hints slightly at my current fav rare pair ship. And it's Steven Universe! |D

I suppose I can link it. It's not fresh new, but not super old either. It's also probably got a few small mistakes/wording issues. BUT I wrote it for my enjoyment. So whateves. If you do check it out. Let me know what you thought either here in a message or on the site or something. I've been kinda in a rut of whether I wanna try and continue this story, write a sequel, or start on a different fic.

A Gem to Protect
Working to gain the Crystal Gems' trust. She can't go back to Homeworld. What happens when Jasper gets her first personal experience with Gem Regeneration? Will the emotionless warrior come to find feelings?
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
shrugggggg

written for Fable 2, very self-indulgent & so forth. only has one chapter because i can't be asked to finished chapter 2, and beyond that i have no ideas.
shrugggggg

written for Fable 2, very self-indulgent & so forth. only has one chapter because i can't be asked to finished chapter 2, and beyond that i have no ideas.
GmuidIt.png
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Raveioli/works

here's mine! haven't put something up for a while but APO is in progress
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Raveioli/works

here's mine! haven't put something up for a while but APO is in progress
tumblr_ms4eddp32b1s1bfzmo1_500.gif
1 2