Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closing Down
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Thanks for letting us know. Take care!
Thanks for letting us know. Take care!
@AMSherwood

Thank you for notifying. I can definitely sympathize with the lack of time now that school has started...If you ever need me, just message!
@AMSherwood

Thank you for notifying. I can definitely sympathize with the lack of time now that school has started...If you ever need me, just message!
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
@AMSherwood Good luck with school I know it can be a pain at times. May the Light always guide your path and knowledge be ever-flowing.

The thread was fun even though I mainly lurked XD
@AMSherwood Good luck with school I know it can be a pain at times. May the Light always guide your path and knowledge be ever-flowing.

The thread was fun even though I mainly lurked XD
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@AMSherwood I knwo how you feel. School has started to kick in for me as well. :p Good luck in school!
@AMSherwood I knwo how you feel. School has started to kick in for me as well. :p Good luck in school!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@AMSherwood - Thank you for taking care of this thread and providing us with beautiful dragons for as long as you did, and good luck with school! :)
@AMSherwood - Thank you for taking care of this thread and providing us with beautiful dragons for as long as you did, and good luck with school! :)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53