Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Buy + Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 216 217
@HollyBerry
Sending some Lv 10s~
@HollyBerry
Sending some Lv 10s~
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
@mcbenik @hollyberry
I am SO sorry for the rejected requests! I got confused reading the table for a bit but @mcbenik, I'll send some level 5/6s your way!
@mcbenik @hollyberry
I am SO sorry for the rejected requests! I got confused reading the table for a bit but @mcbenik, I'll send some level 5/6s your way!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@tonake

Sending 9 level eight dragons your way!
@tonake

Sending 9 level eight dragons your way!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@HollyBerry sending a bunch of lvl 8s your way at highway prices- since i'll be moving back to wind before the battle is over i don't want to get in trouble for accruing tickets over here :p
@HollyBerry sending a bunch of lvl 8s your way at highway prices- since i'll be moving back to wind before the battle is over i don't want to get in trouble for accruing tickets over here :p
tumblr_o0rhc9oHcs1t0t62io1_500.gif
@tonake
yoooooooooo
take my dergs
@tonake
yoooooooooo
take my dergs
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
@MasterofPlush Hey, I sent you a CR for two level twenty-fives for one t each so that should be 601 tickets (one of them has a breed bonus)
@MasterofPlush Hey, I sent you a CR for two level twenty-fives for one t each so that should be 601 tickets (one of them has a breed bonus)
@duckweed thank you! And welcome to wind in advance!

and @Luca20 Oh god your ping was buried in cr requests but thank you for your dragons!
@duckweed thank you! And welcome to wind in advance!

and @Luca20 Oh god your ping was buried in cr requests but thank you for your dragons!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@theexplodingpen Alright! Logging them in now. Wind flight thanks you very much!
@theexplodingpen Alright! Logging them in now. Wind flight thanks you very much!
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
@Thardus @TheBlueGuardian whew, that was a lot of pings! Got your dragons, recorded and sent them on their way to Noodledad! :D
@Thardus @TheBlueGuardian whew, that was a lot of pings! Got your dragons, recorded and sent them on their way to Noodledad! :D
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@mcbenik sending you a dragon with the breed bonus :)
@mcbenik sending you a dragon with the breed bonus :)
G5TXkiW.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 216 217