Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Busts for 80k
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Kittfox Haha good idea, and aww I hope you'll it. XD I really love tundras too so I can't wait to draw him. ^^
@Kittfox Haha good idea, and aww I hope you'll it. XD I really love tundras too so I can't wait to draw him. ^^
@DeltaFlare Are you still taking requests? If so, I'd love a headshot of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4443013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44431/4443013_350.png[/img] [/url] By the way, I think you could easily get double what you're currently charging. (Probably more than double, but I'm not always the best judge of art prices. I just base it off what I've paid for similar things in the past.)
@DeltaFlare
Are you still taking requests? If so, I'd love a headshot of

4443013_350.png

By the way, I think you could easily get double what you're currently charging. (Probably more than double, but I'm not always the best judge of art prices. I just base it off what I've paid for similar things in the past.)
Art by Drytil
@Addmon Yes that's no problem! I'll try to get your order done for tomorrow. :)
Also oh you think so? Some people said 50k but idk I feel like no one would at that for my doodles haha. ^^"
@Addmon Yes that's no problem! I'll try to get your order done for tomorrow. :)
Also oh you think so? Some people said 50k but idk I feel like no one would at that for my doodles haha. ^^"
@DeltaFlare
No rush on mine. Just let me know if you want payment now or after you finish.

As for prices, I'd personally price at 70k and see if you get any bites. You can always lower the price again if not. I know they're "only" sketchy headshots, but looking through this thread, you have a really good grasp of anatomy on all the breeds I've seen you draw. And you're willing to add apparel/etc, which is always a plus. (I cannot get over how good that first Imperial example is. Drapery!)

Honestly, if I was paying 70-100kT for these, my only critique would be that the lines are a bit hard to see... but that's fixed easily enough by adjusting the levels or brightness/contrast after scanning.
@DeltaFlare
No rush on mine. Just let me know if you want payment now or after you finish.

As for prices, I'd personally price at 70k and see if you get any bites. You can always lower the price again if not. I know they're "only" sketchy headshots, but looking through this thread, you have a really good grasp of anatomy on all the breeds I've seen you draw. And you're willing to add apparel/etc, which is always a plus. (I cannot get over how good that first Imperial example is. Drapery!)

Honestly, if I was paying 70-100kT for these, my only critique would be that the lines are a bit hard to see... but that's fixed easily enough by adjusting the levels or brightness/contrast after scanning.
Art by Drytil
@DeltaFlare
Wow, thanks! Gonna send the moneys!!
@DeltaFlare
Wow, thanks! Gonna send the moneys!!
@DeltaFlare
Ahhh, it looks so nice! Thank you!! ^^
@DeltaFlare
Ahhh, it looks so nice! Thank you!! ^^
YO DANNY FENTON HE WAS JUST 14
How much is it now BTW? I'm gonna need some time to get 40K as I only had enough for before you changed the prices xD should take me too long though
How much is it now BTW? I'm gonna need some time to get 40K as I only had enough for before you changed the prices xD should take me too long though
And yes! I am from colors 3D!
And yes! I am from colors 3D!
@Addmon Ah sorry I didn't see this, but thank you very much! I guess I'll price them there and see what I get then, as I said I'm still looking for a good price and most people just requested without giving me any input haha. XD
Yeah they are, I actually don't scan them, I just take a picture of them with my ipad since that's all I can use. ^^" And Izumi only have time to draw them during the evening and the lighting is so bad in my house a night like its actually really annoying. I'll try to make the lines darker though (I realized in my first one the lines were darker then they just got lighter and lighter as I drew more xD).
@Addmon Ah sorry I didn't see this, but thank you very much! I guess I'll price them there and see what I get then, as I said I'm still looking for a good price and most people just requested without giving me any input haha. XD
Yeah they are, I actually don't scan them, I just take a picture of them with my ipad since that's all I can use. ^^" And Izumi only have time to draw them during the evening and the lighting is so bad in my house a night like its actually really annoying. I'll try to make the lines darker though (I realized in my first one the lines were darker then they just got lighter and lighter as I drew more xD).
@ToasterOven @Kittfox15 @Addmon
Hi sorry I didn't get them done over the weekend, I'll try to finish all of them today. (Also feel free to pay 35-40k, 70k is just a new price that I'm trying out since there have been a few people who said I was underpricing my art haha).
@ToasterOven @Kittfox15 @Addmon
Hi sorry I didn't get them done over the weekend, I'll try to finish all of them today. (Also feel free to pay 35-40k, 70k is just a new price that I'm trying out since there have been a few people who said I was underpricing my art haha).
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16