Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | So nervous, but hello people!
Hey peeps, I joined in December but I haven't really got to know anyone on here.. I've been meaning to say hello but my nerves kept getting the better of me.
So here goes.... HELLO wonderful people of Flight Rising!
Does anyone have any tips and tricks to help me in the FR world?
I'm still a complete Newbie, I've been doing my best but it'd be nice to know what other people do on here to have a successful and happy lair.

Hey peeps, I joined in December but I haven't really got to know anyone on here.. I've been meaning to say hello but my nerves kept getting the better of me.
So here goes.... HELLO wonderful people of Flight Rising!
Does anyone have any tips and tricks to help me in the FR world?
I'm still a complete Newbie, I've been doing my best but it'd be nice to know what other people do on here to have a successful and happy lair.

Hi!
I joined in December too, so nice to meet you ^^
I'd say -though you've probably figured it out by now- that keeping your clan well-fed is probably one of the most important things to do. You get a ton of bonuses from that if you're over 90% healthy. Also, keep with your familiars! They don't give you a ton of money, but eventually you can get chests that hold really colored. And that extra money isn't shabby either.
Hope you have a good time!
Hi!
I joined in December too, so nice to meet you ^^
I'd say -though you've probably figured it out by now- that keeping your clan well-fed is probably one of the most important things to do. You get a ton of bonuses from that if you're over 90% healthy. Also, keep with your familiars! They don't give you a ton of money, but eventually you can get chests that hold really colored. And that extra money isn't shabby either.
Hope you have a good time!
iEOFL.png
@UnicornSun, @Heliopa

Welcome to both of you! I'm excited to see new faces! Congrats on working up the courage to make an introduction thread! Believe me, I know how hard it can be to do simple things like that- but Flight Rising has the absolute friendliest people, so don't hesitate to ask questions or anything! If you need any help, just send me a message, and I can help work you through it!
@UnicornSun, @Heliopa

Welcome to both of you! I'm excited to see new faces! Congrats on working up the courage to make an introduction thread! Believe me, I know how hard it can be to do simple things like that- but Flight Rising has the absolute friendliest people, so don't hesitate to ask questions or anything! If you need any help, just send me a message, and I can help work you through it!
@Heliopa Hey, thanks for replying & offering some advice, I've been pretty good with keeping my lair well fed but I don't do my familiar bonding thing everyday - I should probably start making sure I do that!
I've also purchased quite a few rusted chests in the AH, emptied them and sold the contents for treasure so I could expand my lair.

@Meo - Thank you! The people on FR seem lovely from what I've seen so far, but it's always nerve-wracking to put yourself out there, as you know ^.^ I see you offer a leveling service, my sister wants one of her dergs leveled up quite fast, may I recommend you to her? She's from the Wind clan though
@Heliopa Hey, thanks for replying & offering some advice, I've been pretty good with keeping my lair well fed but I don't do my familiar bonding thing everyday - I should probably start making sure I do that!
I've also purchased quite a few rusted chests in the AH, emptied them and sold the contents for treasure so I could expand my lair.

@Meo - Thank you! The people on FR seem lovely from what I've seen so far, but it's always nerve-wracking to put yourself out there, as you know ^.^ I see you offer a leveling service, my sister wants one of her dergs leveled up quite fast, may I recommend you to her? She's from the Wind clan though
@Meo
Thank you! I know this is Unicorn's thread, but I though I might as well respond anyways.
@Meo
Thank you! I know this is Unicorn's thread, but I though I might as well respond anyways.
iEOFL.png
@UnicornSun

I wouldn't mind that at all! I'd actually greatly appreciate it! I currently have a waiting list, but I'll do my best to get to her dragons quickly!
@UnicornSun

I wouldn't mind that at all! I'd actually greatly appreciate it! I currently have a waiting list, but I'll do my best to get to her dragons quickly!
@Meo , may I ping her in the comments of your leveling page? That way she'll know exactly what's what
@Meo , may I ping her in the comments of your leveling page? That way she'll know exactly what's what