Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | After the new color wheel is released...
1 2
[quote name="Qnyxz" date=2016-01-08 22:07:16] With a 1 in 177 chance I could see adding separate color bonuses but I would think that if they did that perhaps the actual bonus should be lowered. Rather than the current 2500 Treasure for the one color perhaps have 1250 for each. So we would actually get an additional 1250 added to the overal daily bonus by having separate bonuses of 1250 for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colors. Deities forbid that there be a day when Triples come in but it would make a great bonus. Support, only if they adjust the color bonus payout and make it lower. [/quote] I agree with this idea. One for Primary, one for Secondary, and one for Tertiary. It would be 1 in 177 to get any of the three, but now it's 1 in 201. The chance is slightly increased, and I do think the bonus should be decreased then, but not halved as you suggested. The way it is now, the +2500 bonus is because the color bonus chooses one of the 67 colors and then chooses primary, secondary, or tertiary. having that specific color, on that specific part of the dragon, on one you're willing to exalt, means it's challenging to find one. With one each for Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary, there's still 177 colors. That's just over 2.5x the amount as before, except it doesn't choose between the P/S/T. But it's still a huge amount of colors, meaning the chance you'll have any one randomly picked color from the 177 on either P S or T is still low. I would say decrease it to 1750 instead of 1250. The fact that it's still difficult to have a dragon you're willing to exalt with any one of the bonuses now that there's 177 colors means there should still be a decent payout for it. I mean, 1250 is the same payout for breeds and genes, which there are MUCH smaller numbers of. (as a slight tangent, there are thirteen breeds but thirty-six genes, yet they have the same bonus payout. because it's also not specific to primary-secondary-tertiary, the payout for genes should be increased by a bit, or they should separate them by P/S/T as well.) I'd also like an elemental bonus as Lightning suggested as well as Basic genes.
Qnyxz wrote on 2016-01-08:
With a 1 in 177 chance I could see adding separate color bonuses but I would think that if they did that perhaps the actual bonus should be lowered. Rather than the current 2500 Treasure for the one color perhaps have 1250 for each. So we would actually get an additional 1250 added to the overal daily bonus by having separate bonuses of 1250 for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colors.

Deities forbid that there be a day when Triples come in but it would make a great bonus.

Support, only if they adjust the color bonus payout and make it lower.

I agree with this idea. One for Primary, one for Secondary, and one for Tertiary. It would be 1 in 177 to get any of the three, but now it's 1 in 201. The chance is slightly increased, and I do think the bonus should be decreased then, but not halved as you suggested.

The way it is now, the +2500 bonus is because the color bonus chooses one of the 67 colors and then chooses primary, secondary, or tertiary. having that specific color, on that specific part of the dragon, on one you're willing to exalt, means it's challenging to find one.

With one each for Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary, there's still 177 colors. That's just over 2.5x the amount as before, except it doesn't choose between the P/S/T. But it's still a huge amount of colors, meaning the chance you'll have any one randomly picked color from the 177 on either P S or T is still low.

I would say decrease it to 1750 instead of 1250. The fact that it's still difficult to have a dragon you're willing to exalt with any one of the bonuses now that there's 177 colors means there should still be a decent payout for it. I mean, 1250 is the same payout for breeds and genes, which there are MUCH smaller numbers of.

(as a slight tangent, there are thirteen breeds but thirty-six genes, yet they have the same bonus payout. because it's also not specific to primary-secondary-tertiary, the payout for genes should be increased by a bit, or they should separate them by P/S/T as well.)

I'd also like an elemental bonus as Lightning suggested as well as Basic genes.
w2GVor2.jpg
[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2016-01-08 21:53:15] Also, please add basic primary, basic secondary and basic tertiary as bonus. [/quote] I barely exalt anything at all, mainly because I don't have high level dragons, or any dragons... really. I have so few, ha. But My friend exalts dragons from her hatchery that do not sell, and sometimes they will be dragons that would have sold for a nice penny if anyone was interested. These extra bonuses would help her out a lot. Or even me, if I exalt without leveling, or if I sell fodder from my starter pair to flights during dom battles that meat these bonuses from time to time.
Sopheroo wrote on 2016-01-08:
Also, please add basic primary, basic secondary and basic tertiary as bonus.

I barely exalt anything at all, mainly because I don't have high level dragons, or any dragons... really. I have so few, ha. But My friend exalts dragons from her hatchery that do not sell, and sometimes they will be dragons that would have sold for a nice penny if anyone was interested. These extra bonuses would help her out a lot. Or even me, if I exalt without leveling, or if I sell fodder from my starter pair to flights during dom battles that meat these bonuses from time to time.
Quote:
Quote:
As you are adding significantly more colours to the wheel, will the exalt bonus payout for having a specific colour be increased? Not only will getting the correct colour become far less likely, but that colour must also inhabit one of three specific slots on the dragon.

We are always evaluating the economic fundamentals of our game features. While we don't have any current plans to make changes to exalt bonuses, we're also not ruling it out.

So this is not being ruled out... So maybe we will see it.

Source http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/149#post_14209870
Quote:
Quote:
As you are adding significantly more colours to the wheel, will the exalt bonus payout for having a specific colour be increased? Not only will getting the correct colour become far less likely, but that colour must also inhabit one of three specific slots on the dragon.

We are always evaluating the economic fundamentals of our game features. While we don't have any current plans to make changes to exalt bonuses, we're also not ruling it out.

So this is not being ruled out... So maybe we will see it.

Source http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/149#post_14209870
No support
The exalt bonuses aren't mandatory , you either have the luck or you don't
There are 3 bonuses and 3 shoul'd be not 4 cause there will be more colours

I do support adding basic to the gene bonus but only if it's specified which basic gene is
For example BasicTert Gene
No support
The exalt bonuses aren't mandatory , you either have the luck or you don't
There are 3 bonuses and 3 shoul'd be not 4 cause there will be more colours

I do support adding basic to the gene bonus but only if it's specified which basic gene is
For example BasicTert Gene
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngnLzgYli.gif
@WarMasterRealOne

No exalt bonuses are not mandatory, I agree.

The main reason for this suggestion is because the current odds of having one of the colors is much less than it will be when the new color wheel is released.

As I posted, the Administration is not ruling it out, but that does not mean they are going to do it either.

The current color bonus is 2500 Treasure, it would not hurt a thing if a second color bonus was added if they made each bonus 1250 Treasure. It wouldn't add much more if they had one for each color at 1000 each. Since they are not mandatory what difference would it make if they added them? Not much at all.

I do not support just adding new color bonuses without reducing the amount of the current bonus to balance the additional bonuses. That way things would not be much different than they are now.

Since the Administration said its not being ruled out, only time will tell us if they are or are not going to implement it.

@WarMasterRealOne

No exalt bonuses are not mandatory, I agree.

The main reason for this suggestion is because the current odds of having one of the colors is much less than it will be when the new color wheel is released.

As I posted, the Administration is not ruling it out, but that does not mean they are going to do it either.

The current color bonus is 2500 Treasure, it would not hurt a thing if a second color bonus was added if they made each bonus 1250 Treasure. It wouldn't add much more if they had one for each color at 1000 each. Since they are not mandatory what difference would it make if they added them? Not much at all.

I do not support just adding new color bonuses without reducing the amount of the current bonus to balance the additional bonuses. That way things would not be much different than they are now.

Since the Administration said its not being ruled out, only time will tell us if they are or are not going to implement it.

1 2