Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 753 754
when looking up the familiar Sköll in the AH what are acceptable inputs for searches? i've tried both with and without the umlaut and neither ever brings back any results, I'm really curious specifically because it's the only item I've seen that uses a character outside of the standard English alphabet.
when looking up the familiar Sköll in the AH what are acceptable inputs for searches? i've tried both with and without the umlaut and neither ever brings back any results, I'm really curious specifically because it's the only item I've seen that uses a character outside of the standard English alphabet.
tumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.giffodder factorytumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.gif
I still want to know about the human like familiars... Why would they submit to dragons now that we boil them down???
I still want to know about the human like familiars... Why would they submit to dragons now that we boil them down???
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
Do the Beastclans worship the Eleven, or do they have their own non-draconic deity(/ies)?
Do the Beastclans worship the Eleven, or do they have their own non-draconic deity(/ies)?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
Why is it that only auctions posted in treasure get a processing fee, and not gems? Not that I mind, I'm just curious what the reason behind it is.
Why is it that only auctions posted in treasure get a processing fee, and not gems? Not that I mind, I'm just curious what the reason behind it is.
When planning and naming the FR holidays, were they difficult? As in trying to decide on whose idea was the best, etc? That including, do you guys argue about what familiar or apparel should appear next for the holiday?
When planning and naming the FR holidays, were they difficult? As in trying to decide on whose idea was the best, etc? That including, do you guys argue about what familiar or apparel should appear next for the holiday?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
What exactly happens to a dragon after they die? Is there an afterlife in Sornieth or is it just... spirit forever..?
What exactly happens to a dragon after they die? Is there an afterlife in Sornieth or is it just... spirit forever..?
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
You let players pick the theme for the 2014-15 Elemental Familiars, and they picked bears. Will we ever see the other themes as familiars (Mermaids, Salamanders, etc.) or do the artists have other ideas?
You let players pick the theme for the 2014-15 Elemental Familiars, and they picked bears. Will we ever see the other themes as familiars (Mermaids, Salamanders, etc.) or do the artists have other ideas?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Will there ever be a contest when users can design apparel? Kinda like a skin/accent contest but with wearable apparel? Or maybe even help to design that next year's apparel pieces? (I.e Sashes, crowns)
Will there ever be a contest when users can design apparel? Kinda like a skin/accent contest but with wearable apparel? Or maybe even help to design that next year's apparel pieces? (I.e Sashes, crowns)
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
So this passage from The Beacon of the Radiant Eye caught my attention.

"From this cliff, the Lightweaver watches and waits for any dragon that may be making a trip across the sea."

Are these dragons from other lands not seen on our map or are they dragons that set off from Starfalls/Icefields and the land we see is the only land on the planet?
So this passage from The Beacon of the Radiant Eye caught my attention.

"From this cliff, the Lightweaver watches and waits for any dragon that may be making a trip across the sea."

Are these dragons from other lands not seen on our map or are they dragons that set off from Starfalls/Icefields and the land we see is the only land on the planet?
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
Are there any breeds you guys dislike?
Are there any breeds you guys dislike?
OWMus8Y.png
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 753 754