Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Well-Fed Bonus
I didn't get my well-fed bonuses for today.
I didn't get my well-fed bonuses for today.
@ApocalypseKitty

Do you have all the blue bars under your energy bar?
@ApocalypseKitty

Do you have all the blue bars under your energy bar?
It looks like I'm missing mine as well.
It looks like I'm missing mine as well.
@Ismsaiel I do.
I have kept my dragons at 86% or higher for over a year. I never miss feeding them lol
@Ismsaiel I do.
I have kept my dragons at 86% or higher for over a year. I never miss feeding them lol
@ApocalypseKitty

Well.. At least we can be certain its a real bug. XD (Sorry.. I mistook you for a new player because of your single star.)

And since other players seem to be affected too It might have been one of the server hickups that occur occasionally... If enough players were affected they might add the missing turns tomorrow or in a few days.
@ApocalypseKitty

Well.. At least we can be certain its a real bug. XD (Sorry.. I mistook you for a new player because of your single star.)

And since other players seem to be affected too It might have been one of the server hickups that occur occasionally... If enough players were affected they might add the missing turns tomorrow or in a few days.
@ApocalypseKitty There's been issues lately of players within a certain range of ids missing their well-fed bonus... it happened to me today too.
@ApocalypseKitty There's been issues lately of players within a certain range of ids missing their well-fed bonus... it happened to me today too.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Hello there! This thread is locked as the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience while we worked to correct the problem.
Hello there! This thread is locked as the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience while we worked to correct the problem.