Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - January 12-15
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34
@UnicornSun
Quote:
Can I ask if there's a restriction on how many people from the same household/i.p address can have an account? My sister & I recently made an account but my brother wants one too. I'm worried they'll think one of us has multiple accounts..
I'm so excited that the registration windows are getting longer, this is awesome

Most likely there is no restriction on how many can be on the same i.p address but there is always a possibility that one of you might get suspended under the suspicion of having multiple accounts; a little note in clan bios stating whose account is whose, or who owns what, could probably prevent this from happening, but that's pretty much it (to my knowledge).
@UnicornSun
Quote:
Can I ask if there's a restriction on how many people from the same household/i.p address can have an account? My sister & I recently made an account but my brother wants one too. I'm worried they'll think one of us has multiple accounts..
I'm so excited that the registration windows are getting longer, this is awesome

Most likely there is no restriction on how many can be on the same i.p address but there is always a possibility that one of you might get suspended under the suspicion of having multiple accounts; a little note in clan bios stating whose account is whose, or who owns what, could probably prevent this from happening, but that's pretty much it (to my knowledge).
Yessss! Now my friend can finally join. She has been wanting to join too.

This is Sanstastic
Yessss! Now my friend can finally join. She has been wanting to join too.

This is Sanstastic
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME NEWBIES
WELCOME NEWBIES
WELCOME NEWBIES
WELCOME NEW--

I'm so excited I won't be considered that much of a newbie anymore ^^
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME NEWBIES
WELCOME NEWBIES
WELCOME NEWBIES
WELCOME NEW--

I'm so excited I won't be considered that much of a newbie anymore ^^
WHOO FRESH MEAT *cough* I mean.. err...
I'm excited to greet the new arrivals.
WHOO FRESH MEAT *cough* I mean.. err...
I'm excited to greet the new arrivals.
1V5lI2H.png
There are going to be so many new people 0w0
There are going to be so many new people 0w0
NXwxhXo.png
Again? Haha. :) When I made my account I had to wait a few months!!!
Again? Haha. :) When I made my account I had to wait a few months!!!
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png
:0
:0
w0Bmh.gif9dvS8.gifnmQOz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Time to drag(on) some friends over here...
Time to drag(on) some friends over here...
hello newbs!!!
glad you join us!!
dragons are life, don't give up on them!
hello newbs!!!
glad you join us!!
dragons are life, don't give up on them!
[quote name="Megalodonius" date=2016-01-08 19:16:45] @UnicornSun Quote: Can I ask if there's a restriction on how many people from the same household/i.p address can have an account? My sister & I recently made an account but my brother wants one too. I'm worried they'll think one of us has multiple accounts.. I'm so excited that the registration windows are getting longer, this is awesome Most likely there is no restriction on how many can be on the same i.p address but there is always a possibility that one of you might get suspended under the suspicion of having multiple accounts; a little note in clan bios stating whose account is whose, or who owns what, could probably prevent this from happening, but that's pretty much it (to my knowledge). [/quote] Hello! I'd like to point out that simply sharing IP addresses is not a flag for multi-accounting, don't worry! Many families play Flight Rising together, and the admin really like to see that, so don't worry! If you are concerned, please read through the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=52]multiple account policy[/url] for some do's and don't when sharing IP addresses with others :) ------------------------------------------ @Asirel Derpderp! I totally overlooked Undel's reply to you! I basically said the same, so sorry for the unnecessary ping ^^"
Megalodonius wrote on 2016-01-08:
@UnicornSun

Quote:

Hello! I'd like to point out that simply sharing IP addresses is not a flag for multi-accounting, don't worry! Many families play Flight Rising together, and the admin really like to see that, so don't worry! If you are concerned, please read through the multiple account policy for some do's and don't when sharing IP addresses with others :)

@Asirel Derpderp! I totally overlooked Undel's reply to you! I basically said the same, so sorry for the unnecessary ping ^^"
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34