Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thylacine: A new tertiary gene!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95
*SCREECHES ABOUT FISH*
*SCREECHES ABOUT FISH*
wind_banner.pngdamlaadopt_zpsfd203dea.pngzekiadopt_zps1a155ac0.png
Finally a new tert! Its awesome!!!
Finally a new tert! Its awesome!!!
VVM4XuM.png
Ohh, that's awesome. ♥
Ohh, that's awesome. ♥
shop_banner.png
beautiful!
beautiful!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Awesome update c:
Awesome update c:
s0VUoD0.png
Super awesome! It's a neat way to kinda memorialize the Thylacine; it was a very unique animal and it's a shame I could never see one.

ALSO: Sweet! Now my dragons can go out and get another aquarium for those lovely fish!
Super awesome! It's a neat way to kinda memorialize the Thylacine; it was a very unique animal and it's a shame I could never see one.

ALSO: Sweet! Now my dragons can go out and get another aquarium for those lovely fish!
Looking for these items at a reasonable price! DM if interested~
26941.png
yey
yey
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
cYLTSks.jpg
Thought I wouldn't like these gene -we already have tiger and okapi after all. But it's growing on me rather quickly. Having said that! There is a very valid point that this update needs major revision. Some of the combos have hideous, glitchy results completely lacking of any gradient. Here's an example of a grey-on-obsidian combo. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=67&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=2&tert=6&elem=4&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img]
Thought I wouldn't like these gene -we already have tiger and okapi after all. But it's growing on me rather quickly.

Having said that! There is a very valid point that this update needs major revision. Some of the combos have hideous, glitchy results completely lacking of any gradient. Here's an example of a grey-on-obsidian combo.

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=67&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=2&tert=6&elem=4&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
:o !!
:o !!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95