Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you feeling and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
pretty content and calm. I don't have a whole lot going on right now
pretty content and calm. I don't have a whole lot going on right now
568.png
So many mixed feelings right now. It's annoying. I hate being female because of hormones. I feel like being male would be so much easier. I wouldn't have to deal with periods. *punches uterus*

Other then that, I'm happy that I'm working on art again and actually want to work on art.
So many mixed feelings right now. It's annoying. I hate being female because of hormones. I feel like being male would be so much easier. I wouldn't have to deal with periods. *punches uterus*

Other then that, I'm happy that I'm working on art again and actually want to work on art.
Many mixed feels. Quite a lot is happening in my life right now and I'm unsure rly which path I should truly take, and its pretty scary, but I will see where I am taken c:
Many mixed feels. Quite a lot is happening in my life right now and I'm unsure rly which path I should truly take, and its pretty scary, but I will see where I am taken c:
trUQEsn.png
Pretty low. My ex-partner broke up with me a few days after Christmas. We're still on good terms (so much so we're discussing a roommate situation when he buys a house this year), but... I just feel lonely.
Pretty low. My ex-partner broke up with me a few days after Christmas. We're still on good terms (so much so we're discussing a roommate situation when he buys a house this year), but... I just feel lonely.
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Massive migraine. Again. I should really be resting, but pixelated dragons are addictive.
Massive migraine. Again. I should really be resting, but pixelated dragons are addictive.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
Feeling tired. School felt like I was being dragged through the mud by the world's slowest horse, so I'm glad to be done for the day and chilling with my dragons.
Feeling tired. School felt like I was being dragged through the mud by the world's slowest horse, so I'm glad to be done for the day and chilling with my dragons.
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
I'm feeling very out-of-it, tired, and slightly flighty.

Because I'm on strong pain killers for my wisdom teeth and it feels pretty amazing/awful :D
I'm feeling very out-of-it, tired, and slightly flighty.

Because I'm on strong pain killers for my wisdom teeth and it feels pretty amazing/awful :D
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@patchychan *sends much hugs* Sorry to hear that, I know it must be pretty tough but I'm glad you're on good terms at the moment *hugs* :(

@LilBlueSapling That is a beautiful comparison, glad you're just chillin' now

@Bubonic Hope you have a smooth recovery! The sooner you get those pesky teeth out, the better though c: Gives you a good excuse to eat ice cream, too ;3
@patchychan *sends much hugs* Sorry to hear that, I know it must be pretty tough but I'm glad you're on good terms at the moment *hugs* :(

@LilBlueSapling That is a beautiful comparison, glad you're just chillin' now

@Bubonic Hope you have a smooth recovery! The sooner you get those pesky teeth out, the better though c: Gives you a good excuse to eat ice cream, too ;3
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I am worn down; I walked around my town with no destination for 3 hours...
I am worn down; I walked around my town with no destination for 3 hours...
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
The guy who rides with the guy who parks next to my car came into it this morning talking about a class I took two years ago.
Without asking...
The guy who rides with the guy who parks next to my car came into it this morning talking about a class I took two years ago.
Without asking...
tumblr_nlpx6mT2wL1uql7fxo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11