Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Popping back and forth between here & Neopets, watching Sips, and poking around for a computer forum. :)
Popping back and forth between here & Neopets, watching Sips, and poking around for a computer forum. :)
ermagerdglerdkerper_zpsf96bb327.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Trying all of my known ways to get rid of a headache...none are working. ;-;
Trying all of my known ways to get rid of a headache...none are working. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
watching a movie alone. chatting with sister. That's about it.
watching a movie alone. chatting with sister. That's about it.
Waiting for classs to start. I can to school two hours early by accident cause I forgot that one of my classes got cancelled due to open house. I'm mucking around on the on the library computers to kill time.
Waiting for classs to start. I can to school two hours early by accident cause I forgot that one of my classes got cancelled due to open house. I'm mucking around on the on the library computers to kill time.
I am playing flight rising and trying to not think about the fact that my next semester of classes starts in a few days.
I am playing flight rising and trying to not think about the fact that my next semester of classes starts in a few days.
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
Playing FallOut 4 and eating a ice cream shake
Playing FallOut 4 and eating a ice cream shake
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
watching netflix lol
watching netflix lol
I'm on flight rising right now XD
I'm on flight rising right now XD
i got a big box of fun dip candy, and i got 10 packets in a bowl and using 10 sticks to eat the powder
i got a big box of fun dip candy, and i got 10 packets in a bowl and using 10 sticks to eat the powder
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
regretting every single decision in my life!!
just kidding but i shouldn't have watched that video :/
regretting every single decision in my life!!
just kidding but i shouldn't have watched that video :/
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10