Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon portraits
I'm really really happy with how this painting of my progen, Bone, turned out, so I wanted to [s]show it off [/s]share it with more people! Click picture for link to bigger size! [url=http://36.media.tumblr.com/b85fb568b3e9beb5277a85f05c4e08a2/tumblr_o0ez6zJ7eB1qhwp80o1_1280.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/yttUzey.png[/img][/url]
I'm really really happy with how this painting of my progen, Bone, turned out, so I wanted to show it off share it with more people!

Click picture for link to bigger size!

yttUzey.png
F2RkjuG.png
Wow that is pretty! Love the way you made the smoke tert look it doesn't overly hide the primary gene. This is cool!
Wow that is pretty! Love the way you made the smoke tert look it doesn't overly hide the primary gene. This is cool!
@StarGarden
Wow. Your coloring and lines are really smooth and clear and I love the way you did the shading. Also, the eye... Just wow.
@StarGarden
Wow. Your coloring and lines are really smooth and clear and I love the way you did the shading. Also, the eye... Just wow.
zy8HEZC.gif
@StarGarden
Wow, so shiny! You've made her horns (are those even horns on Mirrors?) look all 3D and I love it. Also, I envy your really smooth lines! Good job ^_____^
@StarGarden
Wow, so shiny! You've made her horns (are those even horns on Mirrors?) look all 3D and I love it. Also, I envy your really smooth lines! Good job ^_____^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Sheerivory thanks a lot! The genes I've chosen for her might not be the most popular, I really liked how smoke and poison looked on her! Smoke is kinda confusing to draw, though...

@Chardano ahh thank you so much! I'm still sorta new to painting, and getting everything to look smooth without going with a lineart was kind of a challenge, but a good experience, I think. Eyes are one of my favourite things to draw!

@idlewildly Shiny's my thing! Thank you! As for the "horns"... I seriously have no idea what they're supposed to be, but lets call them horns to make things simple! And they were the part that really confused me the most while rendering them. Not knowing what they are exactly probably didn't help ahah
@Sheerivory thanks a lot! The genes I've chosen for her might not be the most popular, I really liked how smoke and poison looked on her! Smoke is kinda confusing to draw, though...

@Chardano ahh thank you so much! I'm still sorta new to painting, and getting everything to look smooth without going with a lineart was kind of a challenge, but a good experience, I think. Eyes are one of my favourite things to draw!

@idlewildly Shiny's my thing! Thank you! As for the "horns"... I seriously have no idea what they're supposed to be, but lets call them horns to make things simple! And they were the part that really confused me the most while rendering them. Not knowing what they are exactly probably didn't help ahah
F2RkjuG.png
That's so pretty! The lines are so clean and she just...glows.

I see why dragons don't want to be on the receiving end of the Mirrors' attacks. Look at the teeth.
That's so pretty! The lines are so clean and she just...glows.

I see why dragons don't want to be on the receiving end of the Mirrors' attacks. Look at the teeth.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur literally glows! Mirrors remind me a lot of raptors, so this is what I had in mind when working on the teeth. Kind of short, but really pointy!
@VoxxVoleur literally glows! Mirrors remind me a lot of raptors, so this is what I had in mind when working on the teeth. Kind of short, but really pointy!
F2RkjuG.png
And now, Rice! My icon dragon, as well as my precious baby. (once again, click for bigger picture) [url=http://56.media.tumblr.com/5de916561d34759f282033666d07ce98/tumblr_o0l2t6hxQL1qhwp80o1_1280.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/tYltNk9.png[/img][/url]
And now, Rice! My icon dragon, as well as my precious baby.

(once again, click for bigger picture)
tYltNk9.png
F2RkjuG.png