Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free CryFace
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16156416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161565/16156416_350.png[/img] [/url] Please no exalting! I just can't seem to find him a home through selling...) :

16156416_350.png

Please no exalting! I just can't seem to find him a home through selling...) :
XUHgXBB.png
Bumo
Bumo
XUHgXBB.png
@Envelin - Maybe interested in her.
@Envelin - Maybe interested in her.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Envelin - Hello! I'm very interested in her, since I have a good mate for her. How much are you selling her for?
@Envelin - Hello! I'm very interested in her, since I have a good mate for her. How much are you selling her for?
@OceanEclipse - She's free.
@OceanEclipse - She's free.
@WingedDragonet - Ah thanks for the heads up. Weird how no one bought her, she's absolutely gorgeous.
@WingedDragonet - Ah thanks for the heads up. Weird how no one bought her, she's absolutely gorgeous.
@OceanEclipse - Maybe she was too expensive? Anytime!
@OceanEclipse - Maybe she was too expensive? Anytime!
@WingedDragonet
@OceanEclipse

Ahh sorry for the late reply! It's been a hectic week. The last time I had put her on the AH, she was 11k and still had not sold and I REALLY didn't want her to become exalt fodder so she's free.

Are either of you still interested in taking her?
@WingedDragonet
@OceanEclipse

Ahh sorry for the late reply! It's been a hectic week. The last time I had put her on the AH, she was 11k and still had not sold and I REALLY didn't want her to become exalt fodder so she's free.

Are either of you still interested in taking her?
XUHgXBB.png
@Envelin

No worries, life happens. And that's rather depressing, but hey here we are now. I am still interested in having her in my lair. :D
@Envelin

No worries, life happens. And that's rather depressing, but hey here we are now. I am still interested in having her in my lair. :D
@Envelin - Sure! ^^ Life does happen, so hope everything is okay! ^^
@Envelin - Sure! ^^ Life does happen, so hope everything is okay! ^^