Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | done!
1 2 3 4
@TheExecutioner

Ooh could I get Neapolitan? She's really gorgeous I don't have much treasure but I could send a gem or two?
@TheExecutioner

Ooh could I get Neapolitan? She's really gorgeous I don't have much treasure but I could send a gem or two?
@TheExecutioner
Mind if I grab that unnamed cherub imp hatchling lady from your lair(the last page)?
@TheExecutioner
Mind if I grab that unnamed cherub imp hatchling lady from your lair(the last page)?
@Etheostoma sure! Thats fine!
@Etheostoma sure! Thats fine!
@QuanTea no problem! Just send the cr!

@Yobi go right ahead!
@QuanTea no problem! Just send the cr!

@Yobi go right ahead!
@Celestriakle Skys are fine! but Weepin's been claimed... sorry :(
@Celestriakle Skys are fine! but Weepin's been claimed... sorry :(
thank you! <3
thank you! <3
@TheExecutioner I sent a request regarding Seasurf. ;D
@TheExecutioner I sent a request regarding Seasurf. ;D
@BrushBandit got it, thanks!
@BrushBandit got it, thanks!
@TheExecutioner I'll take any Adult fodder dragon off you for 6k :D They will fly atop the thunderous mountains with our Bossman :D

(edit: I'm so sorry for the multiple posts! My internet was acting up and I thought they didn't go through :( )
@TheExecutioner I'll take any Adult fodder dragon off you for 6k :D They will fly atop the thunderous mountains with our Bossman :D

(edit: I'm so sorry for the multiple posts! My internet was acting up and I thought they didn't go through :( )
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette its alright, I know the feel ^-^ but I traded my fodder for a dragon... sorry
@Sylvette its alright, I know the feel ^-^ but I traded my fodder for a dragon... sorry
1 2 3 4