Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | **Seeking Appraisal** XXX GEN1 NOC
1 2
SORRY I JUST HATCHED THIS AND I'M SCREAMING [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19809020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198091/19809020_350.png[/img] [/url] HER EYES EVEN MATCH I'M SO HAPPY EDIT: As of now, I am not interested in selling her, but I am curious how much she might be worth. I've seen XXY's go for thousands of gems with the right colors, and I have no idea how much an XXX might go for. Do you guys have any ideas? Thanks so much!!
SORRY I JUST HATCHED THIS AND I'M SCREAMING

19809020_350.png

HER EYES EVEN MATCH I'M SO HAPPY

EDIT: As of now, I am not interested in selling her, but I am curious how much she might be worth. I've seen XXY's go for thousands of gems with the right colors, and I have no idea how much an XXX might go for. Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks so much!!
:O You're so lucky! Congratulations!
:O You're so lucky! Congratulations!
Wow! That's insanely lucky. Congratulations! She's gorgeous.
Wow! That's insanely lucky. Congratulations! She's gorgeous.
sbat-4887-1_2_8_163_70.pngDlEFuvI.pngsfox-10398-7_17_4_2_1_2_37_1.png
omg, now that is luck. The RNG sure smiled on you today. Any ideas on how you want to gene her?
omg, now that is luck. The RNG sure smiled on you today. Any ideas on how you want to gene her?
LUZk8tY.png
@atypicalpickle

I have no idea. I think Glimmer for sure- it really brightens up her belly in a great way. I love Butterfly on her, but Poi/Tox and Cherub are also great on her. I don't think I'd use Poi/Tox together, though, because it gets really busy- I'd probably pair it with Iri/Shim or maybe even Facet. I'm still messing around her though. Honestly I'm just still overwhelmed that she even happened from my egg. O.O
@atypicalpickle

I have no idea. I think Glimmer for sure- it really brightens up her belly in a great way. I love Butterfly on her, but Poi/Tox and Cherub are also great on her. I don't think I'd use Poi/Tox together, though, because it gets really busy- I'd probably pair it with Iri/Shim or maybe even Facet. I'm still messing around her though. Honestly I'm just still overwhelmed that she even happened from my egg. O.O
*bump*

As of now, I am not interested in selling her, but I am curious how much she might be worth. I've seen XXY's go for thousands of gems with the right colors, and I have no idea how much an XXX might go for. Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks so much!!
*bump*

As of now, I am not interested in selling her, but I am curious how much she might be worth. I've seen XXY's go for thousands of gems with the right colors, and I have no idea how much an XXX might go for. Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks so much!!
holy cow all i can say is millions
holy cow all i can say is millions
@RadioStar
OMG I love Mulberry and her *drool*
Congrats! You are so lucky!! :]
@RadioStar
OMG I love Mulberry and her *drool*
Congrats! You are so lucky!! :]
ew9u8Xp.png
Hey, are any of you guys interested or able to help with pricing? :)

@Rangiku @Gwendolyn @linnet @Sinnibelle @Zaren @Founder @topiratti @Telelia @Bartolosa @Tetraodon @JovaniSkye @NinjaKitty
@CentipedeLimbo @Joon @Sinnibelle @Celsius @sadey @arenthias @MutationIvori @Lovecrafty @Dani @Julia @Prophecy @manypets4me @KaelaByte @Phoenixfyre @CasualTea96 @Hailey
Hey, are any of you guys interested or able to help with pricing? :)

@Rangiku @Gwendolyn @linnet @Sinnibelle @Zaren @Founder @topiratti @Telelia @Bartolosa @Tetraodon @JovaniSkye @NinjaKitty
@CentipedeLimbo @Joon @Sinnibelle @Celsius @sadey @arenthias @MutationIvori @Lovecrafty @Dani @Julia @Prophecy @manypets4me @KaelaByte @Phoenixfyre @CasualTea96 @Hailey
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@RadioStar I'd advise putting SB at like 20kg at least. Congratulations on the amazing hatch, and good luck selling/auctioning!
@RadioStar I'd advise putting SB at like 20kg at least. Congratulations on the amazing hatch, and good luck selling/auctioning!
1 2