Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drooler's art for Fodder! (Closed!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@LilyBound

yes yes it is!

Sorry my days been a littler busier than expected. ^^ I will mark you as paid. It may not be done until tomorrow.
@LilyBound

yes yes it is!

Sorry my days been a littler busier than expected. ^^ I will mark you as paid. It may not be done until tomorrow.
lumos_noxsig.png
@NicoleEirin

It may not be done until tomorrow. ^^;
@NicoleEirin

It may not be done until tomorrow. ^^;
lumos_noxsig.png
bump
bump
tswwdj9.pngHYpXKHm.png
@NordicCowgirl

Are you still accepting? If yes, I'd have two lvl. 10 and a hatchie for an inked bust for you :3
(Will send CRs & full application thingie once confirmed)
@NordicCowgirl

Are you still accepting? If yes, I'd have two lvl. 10 and a hatchie for an inked bust for you :3
(Will send CRs & full application thingie once confirmed)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz
I'm still accepting! :) Go for it!
@felistopaz
I'm still accepting! :) Go for it!
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
Awesome! CR's incoming, with a little extra :3 Go Shadow! Name: felistopaz Artist: @NordicCowgirl Payment: 3x lvl. 10 (36 Tokens) + 1 hatchie (2 Tokens) Other specifications: I'd love an inked bust of my clan leader: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7833890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78339/7833890_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: confident, tough, practical, opportunistic and slightly manipulative, but would do anything for her clan mates. Got at making lucrative business deals and getting people to do what she wants while they feel it was all their idea in the first place. Does not have as much regard for the deities as most - disapproves of many of their actions. Usually keeps this quiet, though she would not lie about it if asked. EDIT: I'm not expecting you to include the accent, though if you found a way to that'd be awesome of course :3

Awesome! CR's incoming, with a little extra :3 Go Shadow!

Name: felistopaz
Artist: @NordicCowgirl
Payment: 3x lvl. 10 (36 Tokens) + 1 hatchie (2 Tokens)
Other specifications:

I'd love an inked bust of my clan leader:

7833890_350.png

Personality: confident, tough, practical, opportunistic and slightly manipulative, but would do anything for her clan mates. Got at making lucrative business deals and getting people to do what she wants while they feel it was all their idea in the first place. Does not have as much regard for the deities as most - disapproves of many of their actions. Usually keeps this quiet, though she would not lie about it if asked.

EDIT: I'm not expecting you to include the accent, though if you found a way to that'd be awesome of course :3
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@TabsBrowser Type: Bust Sketch Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7411948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74120/7411948_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: A wavy blue if you can. Specifications: Can you make him look serious/intimidating?
@TabsBrowser

Type: Bust Sketch

Reference:
7411948_350.png

Background: A wavy blue if you can.

Specifications: Can you make him look serious/intimidating?
Nests up for rent! 10k per nest used!
@LeafyScrub Can do!! How will u be paying? :0
@LeafyScrub Can do!! How will u be paying? :0
tswwdj9.pngHYpXKHm.png
@TabsBrowser Three level fives.
@TabsBrowser Three level fives.
Nests up for rent! 10k per nest used!
@felistopaz
Great! Thanks for the extras! ^_^ I can totally make the effort to include her accent! I'll let you know if it ends up that I can't. Would you like a sketch of the bust before I move on to the inks?
@felistopaz
Great! Thanks for the extras! ^_^ I can totally make the effort to include her accent! I'll let you know if it ends up that I can't. Would you like a sketch of the bust before I move on to the inks?
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27