Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Wattad Story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Viper1710

EEEK, MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE BEING IN A STORY! And my writers block is over! Yay! Also, I just noticed, uh, isn't sunspirit water element?
@Viper1710

EEEK, MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE BEING IN A STORY! And my writers block is over! Yay! Also, I just noticed, uh, isn't sunspirit water element?
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
@CrystalLove

Oh geez, you're right! Damn... I guess I have to choose one of the other wind submissions. Wow, I made one heck of a mistake didn't I?
@CrystalLove

Oh geez, you're right! Damn... I guess I have to choose one of the other wind submissions. Wow, I made one heck of a mistake didn't I?
@Viper1710

Read the new chapter, its good. Who's next to join? Can't wait to find out.
@Viper1710

Read the new chapter, its good. Who's next to join? Can't wait to find out.
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
@Viper1710 I've updated Darling's Bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17639573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176396/17639573_350.png[/img] [/url] As a small hatchling Darling was more curious than her siblings. Her parents would often find her following the familiars around the Lair and imitating their behavior but when she began to speak with them in their own language they realized she was special. Little did they know. Darling had the ability to change according to her curiosities. It had started with wanting to know what is was like to hear and understand the familiars. Next it moved on to what it was like to have fins and swim under water. Her body just seemed to change according to what she wanted to try and then she would try it. Mind you it was not always easy to switch from one thing to another. She learned that the hard way when wondering about gills. She would never do that again, unless she had to. it was such a weird feeling compared to inhaling air as a dragon. As she grew older she discovered that what she changed into was really apart of her. If she grew a sickle from a Kamaitachi to long it would rip from her claws and really hurt. Horns from snow elk were nice but very heavy and gave her an awful neck ace. But when she learned to adjust the horns to her liking they she could use them in a fight unlike the others who could only use theirs for décor. Because of morphing ability Darling was ignored by her peers. To jealous according to the older dergs. So she was surprised to find she was being followed by a bright Nocturne while practicing flying with her feathered wings. She climbed. It climbed. She dived. It dived. She banked, swooped and twisted showing off her skills. It stayed put, hovering in the air. Satisfied she had got rid of the audience she carried on but it started to follow her again. [i]Enough of this![/i] She grumbled to herself and flew right up to it. Surprised to see a very handsome boy with some kind of mechanical wing enhancement and decorative horns. [i]Can I help you with something?[/i] Darling tried to hide her shock. He just paused there staring intently at her, trying to say something. His mouth bobbing up and down and his white frills started to turn rosy. It was because he had paused that he began to fall in a comical heap. Wings, arms and legs reaching out trying to grab nonexistent objects that might help stop his plummet. Darling swooped down and grabbed his hand. They twisted and flopped together till she was able to glided him back to the ground. When they had properly gain their composure, she started over. [i]Hi, I'm Darling. And you are?[/i] [i]Beau.[/i] He said bashfully. [i]Beau, why were you following me?[/i] He still wasn't looking at her but he also hadn't let go of her hand. [i]Beacause I wanted to meet you.[/i] Turning his beautiful ice eyes at her. That was all it took. She didn't have to wonder what it would be like to be his. He had already won her.
@Viper1710

I've updated Darling's Bio

17639573_350.png

As a small hatchling Darling was more curious than her siblings. Her parents would often find her following the familiars around the Lair and imitating their behavior but when she began to speak with them in their own language they realized she was special. Little did they know.

Darling had the ability to change according to her curiosities. It had started with wanting to know what is was like to hear and understand the familiars. Next it moved on to what it was like to have fins and swim under water. Her body just seemed to change according to what she wanted to try and then she would try it. Mind you it was not always easy to switch from one thing to another. She learned that the hard way when wondering about gills. She would never do that again, unless she had to. it was such a weird feeling compared to inhaling air as a dragon.

As she grew older she discovered that what she changed into was really apart of her. If she grew a sickle from a Kamaitachi to long it would rip from her claws and really hurt. Horns from snow elk were nice but very heavy and gave her an awful neck ace. But when she learned to adjust the horns to her liking they she could use them in a fight unlike the others who could only use theirs for décor.

Because of morphing ability Darling was ignored by her peers. To jealous according to the older dergs. So she was surprised to find she was being followed by a bright Nocturne while practicing flying with her feathered wings. She climbed. It climbed. She dived. It dived. She banked, swooped and twisted showing off her skills. It stayed put, hovering in the air.

Satisfied she had got rid of the audience she carried on but it started to follow her again. Enough of this! She grumbled to herself and flew right up to it. Surprised to see a very handsome boy with some kind of mechanical wing enhancement and decorative horns.
Can I help you with something? Darling tried to hide her shock.

He just paused there staring intently at her, trying to say something. His mouth bobbing up and down and his white frills started to turn rosy. It was because he had paused that he began to fall in a comical heap. Wings, arms and legs reaching out trying to grab nonexistent objects that might help stop his plummet.

Darling swooped down and grabbed his hand. They twisted and flopped together till she was able to glided him back to the ground. When they had properly gain their composure, she started over.

Hi, I'm Darling. And you are?
Beau. He said bashfully.
Beau, why were you following me? He still wasn't looking at her but he also hadn't let go of her hand.
Beacause I wanted to meet you. Turning his beautiful ice eyes at her.

That was all it took. She didn't have to wonder what it would be like to be his. He had already won her.
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8